As we know Google search Console is a most important tool to handle the search Position of your website. As your site starts growing more and more, means you need a team to handle your account activity in order get a better result.
But the Question is that How we can add user to google search console to share your static with other?
So today we will learn how we can add user to google search console and control the managing level and Reading level access of the new User.
Add User To Google search Console
- Login your google search console as an admin and then click on Mager Property. I hope you already verify site with google if not, then first verify it.
- After that click on the Setting button on your Top right Corner of the screen.
- Now select User and Property Owner Option.
- Now Simply click on Add a New User and a pop-up window will be open.
- Enter the Email of your new user and hit the Add Button.
Note: – You can give full access or Restricted access to your new user according to his service.
Under restricted access, a user can only Read Data and under full access, a user can edit data in your google search console account. You can learn more about the restricted and full access to google
- You can also edit the access level setting after adding the user in the search console.
Note; – Original owners can verify delegated (new) owners, but the new ones cannot eliminate the original owners.
LIst of Premission For Full and Restricted Access User
|Feature||Owner||Full User||Restricted User|
|Property settings||View only|
|URL Parameters||View only|
|Change of Address||View only||View only|
|Crawl Errors||View only|
|Fetch as Google / Submit URL||Fetch only|
|Security Issues (malware)||View only|
|Links To Your Site|
|Sitemaps||View and test only|
|Remove URLs||View only|
|Link Google Analytics account|
|Add / remove property owners|
So ths is the Access that you can give to new user in google search consloe
Remember to share this post with anyone who might benefit from this information, including your Facebook friends, Twitter followers and members of your Google+ group! And also Support Us By Liking Our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ Page.
If you have any suggestion or problem about adding user in google search console please feel free to comment below.
Latest posts by Harvinder Singh Sharry (see all)
- Customize WordPress Post Editor Toolbar with TinyMCE Advanced - September 29, 2017
- How To Use WordPress Post Editor Toolbar And Add New Option - September 28, 2017
- Introduction to WordPress Post Screen Option And Its Feature - September 14, 2017