To protect the privacy of your house, are you looking for the best outdoor security cameras? Then we have got you an answer to all your questions in this article. Yes, you read it right, so without further delay, let’s dive into it.
The best outdoor security camera can keep an eye on your door when a welcome and unwelcome visitor arrives, when packaging deliveries, or even when furry creatures sneak around in your garden for some snacks. This smart home device for surveillance will help you monitor and keep an eye on what’s happening outside of your main door.
Table of Contents
Purpose of these Outdoor Security Cameras:
These outdoor security cameras help you to achieve the security and protection you want for your house by allowing the features they have to work in the outdoor environment system. As some of the best outdoor security cameras have weatherproof casing, they also have motion detection capabilities; they are also designed with AI technology that can tell the difference between animals and humans.
Design of These Security Cameras:
These cameras are either wired or wireless models, which might be powered by electric cords, Power over Ethernet (PoE), or batteries. These camera offers real-time monitoring and allow the best outdoor cameras for video recording.
However, after reviewing gazillions of cameras over the past years, we have picked up some of the best outdoor security cameras. Some of these cameras are hard to place, while others need to be frequently charged, and some of them also require a subscription fee to be most effective.
Listing Some of The Best Outdoor Security Cameras:
Here are some of the best outdoor security cameras out there. Check the list below to show you the best buying options and their full review.
- Arlo Pro 4
Arlo Pro has to be on the top of the list of best outdoor security cameras, and there are multiple reasons why that is so.
- 2K Video & HDR, Wire-Free,
- Direct to Wifi
- No Hub Needed
- It has to be one of the pricier outdoor cameras out there.
- As it costs around $160, the Arlo Pro 4 is worth everything.
- A high-quality outdoor camera is like a 2K HDR resolution, a wide 160-degree field of view
- Night vision with full color.
- Two-way talk and compatibility with both Alexa and Google.
- It also has a spotlight, a built-in siren, and compatibility with the Apple HomeKit.
It can cost $3 per month for a camera or $10 per month for access from unlimited devices. You will also get smart alerts, 30 days of cloud-stored history, and some other useful features. Or if you want to keep your recordings local and don’t want to pay for a subscription.
Well then, the good news is that the Arlo Pro 4 has a microSD card slot as well, which can secure your videos directly from your home security system to your Arlo Base Station.
- Wyze Cam Outdoor v2 Weatherproof outdoor security with 1080p Color Night Vision.
This new outdoor camera, Wyze Cam Outdoor v2, does not sport all the whistles of the Arlo Pro, but it doesn’t mean a lack of performance or functionality.
- In this Wyze camera, you get 1080p HD resolution and a 130-degree field of view.
- Two-way talk
- PIR (passive infrared) motion detection, which reduces false movement alarms from cars, falling leaves with the breeze, package detection, etc.
- The night vision in this camera is impressively clear and very colorful.
- It also has facial recognition abilities.
So, this Wyze cam v2 costs $70. Its subscription services are cheaper than Arlo’s as well. They start at even less than $2 per month per camera.
The Wyze Outdoor Cam v2 features AES 128 encryption to keep your recordings secured. It’s technically not the most secure encryption, but it will help you to keep your content data safe and secure.
- Eufy Security S220 Cam
The Eufy Security Cam is also one of the best outdoor security cameras:
- Floodlight Security Camera 2 Pro
- 360-Degree Pan & Tilt Coverage
- 2K Full HD images during the day or night.
- With night color vision
- 3,000 Lumens brightness
- AI Subject Lock and Tracking
- Motion Only Alert.
- The camera can tilt and pan 360 degrees horizontally and 130 degrees vertically.
Eufy S220 EufyCam has 8 GB of built-in storage. It also has the best rechargeable battery of all cordless outdoor security cameras.
It also can differentiate between humans and other moving things. You can get Eufy Cloud Storage only for $3 per month or an Apple HomeKit Secure Video from 2K to 1080p quality.
- Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In HD Outdoor Security Camera
Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In is the best outdoor HD outdoor security camera. It has some amazing specifications as it sends notifications to your phone and tablet or any connected device whenever motion is detected. 130-degree viewing angle.
- The two-way talk works with Alexa.
- 10m night vision.
- 10m viewing range.
- Allows you to view and record.
- 1 video channel.
It also answers the notification from anywhere, as you can see, hear, and speak to people. This camera installs in just a few minutes; also, you will never have to worry about recharging your battery as it has an amazing battery.
- Google Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera
Last but not least, the Google Nest Cam Outdoor security camera is one of the best cameras for the security and privacy of your house.
- Water resistant/ Weatherproof
- Night vision 130 Degree View
- Motion detection of humans, vehicles, and animals.
- 1-hour local backup storage
- 3-hour event video history
- With wired battery
- Requirement: Google Home App
In this article, we have listed some of the best cameras for outdoor security in your home. These cameras are wide in range and come with night vision, which helps you to stay safe and secure. With their amazing quality and great home security.