Disney was the most-used streaming service at its peak, with millions of subscribers. As the Disney account will give you tonnes of movies and series from Disney’s world, we always love to binge-watch the shows from Disney. Moreover, the number of streaming services increases and people have many choices to choose the best. So, if you are looking for a way to cancel your Disney Plus subscription after watching your favourite shows and want to switch to another platform. In that case, there is still an advantage to seeing movies after cancelling the Subscription for the next billing month. It is difficult to cancel the Subscription depending on which device you bought it for. So, the blog will explain how to cancel the Subscription on different devices where you signed up for the first time.
How to Cancel the Disney+ Subscription
If you want to cancel the Subscription to Disn-ey plus on your device for any reason. But if your billing month does not so, you will still be able to watch the movies after cancelling the Subscription. The below methods will describe how to cancel a subscription on Android, iOS, and the browser.
1. Use A Web Browser to Cancel the Disney+ Subscription
Follow these steps to cancel the Disney plus Subscription from the web browser.
- Go to the Disney website on your preferred device.
- Then, log in to your Disney account. Moreover, choose the primary account holder if you have a different accounts profile.
- Tap on your profile from the upper right corner of the page to open the account details.
- Next, select the account. Then, go to the blue link “Billing Details.”
- Choose the option of Cancel subscription. And confirm by cancelling your account by tapping on the “Complete Cancellation.” Then, complete the survey (optional).
2. Use Google Play to Terminate Disney+ Subscription
Here are the steps you have to follow while cancel Disney plus Subscription from google play.
- Go to the google play store and click on the menu icon from the left corner of the screen.
- Select the option of “subscription.” then click on the Disney plus.
- After that, select the cancel subscription option.
3. Use iOS and iPadOS to Cancel Disney+ Subscription
Here are the instruction to delete the Subscription of Disney plus in iOS.
- Open the settings of your phone. And type your apple Id name at the top of the screen.
- Move the screen down to select the Subscription option.
- Then, select the Disn-ey plus and cancel the Subscription.
4. Use the Android Phones to Cancel the Disney+ Subscription
The below steps will help you cancel the Subscription of Disney from Android.
- Open the play.google.com and make sure you log in to the correct Google account.
- From the left side, select the Subscription option. Then, choose Disney plus.
- After that, select the manage and choose the cancel subscription.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription from Third Party
Further, if you have obtained access to the Subscription from a third party or a bundle of services like Apple, Roku, etc., you will not be able to cancel the Subscription directly from a Disn-ey plus. Follow the below steps.
Use the Apple TV to Cancel the Subscription
When you acquire the Disney subscription through Apple TV, here are some steps that may help you cancel the Subscription.
- First, go to the setting and enter your account name
- Then choose the “iTunes and App Store.” open the Apple ID and view it.
- Press the Subscription option. Select the cancel subscription and confirm it from the list of channels you have subscribed to.
Use Roku to Cancel the Subscription of Disney
There are steps to cancel the Disney plus Subscription from a streaming device, Roku.
- Open the “Home”, representing the house symbol on your remote.
- Go to the Disney plus application on the device of Ruko and then tap on the “*” button on the remote.
- After that, it will show you the subscription option and then select the manage settings to see the renewal date of the billing cycle and other additional options.
- Then, click on the “cancel subscription” button to unsubscribe.
- It will confirm the cancellation when you remove the Disney plus or keep the app until the subscription expiration.
If you are using the Roku by using the internet, here are the steps that will help you cancel your Disney Subscription.
- Open the Roku Website and log in to your account.
- Then, choose the “manage your subscription.”
- Next, my subscription option will appear, where it will show you all your subscriptions along with the billing dates and renewal.
- Though, it will not show you the Subscription purchased directly from Disney plus.
- Then, select the “unsubscribe” to cancel the Subscription.
Disney is the leading streaming service with up to millions of subscribers. But still, Disney does not allow to pause the Subscription. It only provides you with the option to cancel it. Therefore, we have mentioned the possible step to remove the Subscription. If you are the one who wants to cancel Disney plus Subscription, then this blog will help you.