Android is one of the famous and well-liked devices for beginners and advanced users. But you might view a message of the cellular network not available for voice calls. Nowadays, many users face this issue, but it is not a big problem that can not be solved. There are various reasons for this fault, such as coming back from a trip. Or else you are present in that area where there are jammers, or your network tower is unavailable, or maybe there is another cause. So, no need to be concerned.
Thus, let’s go through the downward section to seek the fixes to apply and make your phone compatible with calls. It will be recovered quickly with the below methods by using one by one according to your need.
Causes of No Mobile Signal for Voice Calls
Receiving no mobile signal error seems to be a slight bug on mobile phones for voice calls. It might indicate a malfunction in the operating system, current location, phone coverage, or damaged SIM card, which may also cause the problem. But you may see the fixes for the network error are described below section.
Fix the Cellular Network for Voice Calls with Various Methods
It’s easy to remove the network error, and you just need to apply the following techniques; where it makes your life easier, and your mobile network problem will be solved. So, lets’ move to the next section without wasting time here for applying the methods:
1. Turn the Flight Mode Off
Initially, check the flight mode or airplane mode so that it will not switch on, which stops you from making calls. Navigate to your home screen to check, and then swipe down from the top of the screen. You will find the option of flight mode in Settings.
2. Choose a Network Operator
A Smartphone changes the network when you move abroad. Usually, network operators are set by default on many phones. But a few advanced users prefer to immobilize this setting and want to search for it manually. It is better to put your phone to search for networks automatically. Here are the given steps to do it on Android phones:
- Firstly, go to the Settings menu.
- Secondly, click on the Wireless and Networks tab.
- Then, find the Mobile Networks option on the screen.
- Now, select the network operators tab on your phone.
- At last, click on the option to choose automatically.
3. Recover the Cellular Network for Voice Calls by Changing the Battery
On Android devices, batteries may get damaged quickly due to generating heat on your phone while using it terribly. So, remove the battery if it is removable, or take your phone to a repair shop if your phone indicates a battery issue. Or leave it on charge for a long time too.
4. Reboot your Device
After rebooting a phone, you may clear the mobile network error that is not available for voice calls. Switch your phone off and leave it for 10 minutes. Start again and check that you are able to make calls now. It helps you to fix phone errors and memory leaks causing issues, clear all apps and smooth their operations.
5. Change the Roaming Settings
To check the roaming settings to fix the error of the mobile network for voice calls. Now, follow the given steps for this method:
- Navigate to the Settings
- Then, choose the Mobile Network tab and click on the Data Roaming
- Toggle the switch to enable the feature if it is disabled. Now, your device connects to a mobile network.
6. Get the Cellular Network for Voice Calls by Updating your Phone
Updating your phone can solve a vast number of operating system problems. As a result, if you believe that the operating system is the main issue with cellular networks, try updating it. The actual setting may vary for different models. However, the common process is pretty much the same. Let’s see the method of updating.
- On your phone, go to the Settings icon.
- Search for the option of About device or About phone. Usually, this option is present in the System tab on many phones.
- Now, tap on the Software Update tab. A few devices may be present in the System tab directly.
- Tap on the Check for updates option on your screen.
- Another option is that if a newer version of the OS version is available, then install it.
7. Replace the SIM Card
This technique is simple, and it solves many mobile network-related issues. You just need to take out the SIM for a few seconds and then reinsert it carefully to check whether the problem fixes or not. If it still does not work, then try to insert it into another phone and check if it works. This way, you’ll know whether the problem is with the SIM or the phone. If you see an issue with SIM, you have to take it to your carrier to file a complaint.
8. Fix the Cellular Network for Voice Calls by Resetting the Factory
Another possible solution is to factory reset the mobile if your device is already updated. But before resetting, make sure to make a backup for your data as it clears all your phone settings, personal files, and apps. Let’s apply the following steps:
- Navigate to the Settings
- Search for the Backup and Reset The menu name may differ, but it shows the term back up in it.
- Try to find an option about Factory data reset after backing up the data.
The missing signal on phones seems like a minor fault, but it can resolve on its own quickly. If not, then the above methods are pretty applicable for you, and then you can make voice calls easily. Hopefully, the above describing way will help you solve a mobile network error issue. So, quickly try to apply the above methods one by one. You may also contact the carrier service provider if all the top techniques will not work and you still can’t make calls. We also are looking forward to your views in the comment box about the article.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.