Do you want to know how groovy bot for discord work? Discord is an excellent platform if you have an engaging community. However, it comes with its challenges. Maintaining the flow on Discord can be quite a task, especially if you are a moderator.
Well, Discord bots come very handy when it comes to moderating. One such amazing bot is the Groovy bot for Discord.
In this article, we will share all the information that you require to know about the Groovy bot for Discord. You can use all these points to moderate your Discord efficiently and add some fun elements simultaneously.
So, if you have a server and want to suggest music to people, what will you do? You consider of sharing links, but it’s too mainstream since everyone will listen in their own time. How about listening to something collectively? In that situation, meet groovy bot for discord.
What is Groovy Bot for Discord?
Groovy is one of the steps where you can stream your music online and share it collectively with people on your Discord Server. It helps various music websites associated to another bot while also supporting a wide range of commands. Getting started with Groovy is easy, and it does not require you to sign up for any service. What’s more? It’s free of cost! Though it still has an option for rebate functionality.
The name gives an obvious idea about the Groovy bot for Discord. Using this bot, you can play songs, tunes from several platforms, including Spotify, YouTube, or Sound cloud.
Although many music bots are previously available on Discord, the Groovy bot is great as it is easy to install, and there is not much hassle in running it. That provides you more time to grove on your favorite tracks.
The Groovy bot is not something very different, and it has been around for a while. However, it has gone through a lot of changes and changes over time.
They have also added some premium features, including 24/7 music without stopping, adding audio effects, saving queues, and much more for the Discord servers who require to pay for the premium features.
The good stuff about this bot is that there is no pause or lag for any Discord server when you play the music, and you also get the best music quality at the same time. Additionally, you are not thought to use hard-to-understand commands with this bot.
Why should I use Groovy?
- One of the most enduring music bots available for Discord.
- No sign in required
- Lag-free and easy to use
- It comes with a host of features, including changing the bot’s output volume
- Supports different audio outcomes like Bass boost, night core, vaporwave, and so on.
How can I add Groovy?
Adding Groovy bot to your Discord is very easy. Just follow the steps
- Go to the Groovy bot website.
- On the website, hit on the Add to discord button
- After that, open access to groovy of your discord account
- That’s it, you have attached Groovy successfully to your discord server. Now start listening!
How to use Groovy Bot?
Using a groovy bot is easy than you think; the developers have released tutorials on how to use Groovy; you can check that as well. For now, let’s go through the levels:
- To start using the Groovy, you require to join a voice channel first.
- After that, use the –play command to know Groovy to play a song.
- Once you insert the command, the music bot will automatically go ahead and join your voice channel and start playing your requested song.
How to Play Spotify music with Groovy Bot?
It’s straightforward to play Spotify on groovy; due to its simple-to-use interface, one can play music through Spotify very quickly via groovy.
- Open Spotify and select the song that you need to play with Groovy.
- Next, click on the more, then hit on share and copy the playlist link.
- Now open up your discord server and fix the link followed by –play command
- Happy listening!
List of Groovy Bot Commands
Groovy can be used for various tasks such as playing, pausing, resume, and changing tracks. Go through the following commands and take charge of your music:
- Begin playing music, or adds to the queue: -play [link or search query]
- Play the attached file: -play the file
- To make the bot join: -join
- Displays the queue: -queue
- Skip to next song: -next
- Skip back: -back
- Removes all tracks from the queue: -clear
- Skips to the detailed track: -jump [track position or title]
- Displays lyrics for the playing track: -lyrics
- Pause playback: -pause
- Resumes playback: -resume
- Extracts the specified track from the queue: -remove [track position or title]
- Disconnects the bot from your voice channel and rids the queue: -disconnect
- Randomizes the tracks in the queue: -shuffle
- Displays info about the detailed track in the queue: -song [song]
So that was our guide on Groovy Music bot. It’s one of the best platforms for music lovers and can make a fellowship more engaging. All love music, so why not listen to it together?