TikTok has substantiated its significant position thanks to exciting yet interesting content in the short video content. You will find it quite an easy option to add multiple music sounds in TikTok. However, it has hardly any native integration to create your TikTok video content with exciting multiple sound clips. The question arises of how to add multiple sounds in TikTok that distinguish you from the content creators crowd on such a compelling social video app.
Let’s grab information on the discussion on how to add numerous sounds to TikTok content. Experts rely on the creative attempt to engage audience attraction, experimenting with amalgamating different songs to create more exciting and unique background music. Still, how can you proceed with adding numerous music tracks to TikTok? Find out in a few easy steps how to add multiple sounds in TikTok.
Initially, begin exploring the given options for multiple songs addition on your appealing TikTok app to create unique effects for your videos.
How Does One Go About Adding a Single Musical Tune to a TikTok Video?
Before adding various music songs to a single TikTok clip, let’s consider adding a single piece to your TikTok video content.
1 – Upload Your Customized Video or Record It
- Navigate your TikTok app on your mobile device. Next, you can tap on the “+” button visible at the bottom of the app.
- You have to select the video settings like the length of the video content (extendable up to 15s, 1m, 3m), then initiateyour favorite task ofre cording the exciting experience.
- Furthermore, it allows you to upload your personalized video for upto 5 minutes.
2 – Edit Your Recorded or Uploaded Video
- Edit your video windows appear with additional editing features like adding music to your video content. Here you can tab the “Sounds” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, glance through the “Recommended” section, then select your favorite music sound. It even facilitates the option of searching through it when you want specific video content.
- Once you have selected your specific song, you can tab the “Cropping” icon in the left corner on the bottom available option.
3 – Overlay Your Personalized Sounds to Recorded Videos
- It opens up the choice for your selected portion of the sound clip to overlap the video content you want to improvise.
- You can choose the overlaying option and then tab the checkbox to finish your cropping process.
- Tab out of the sound box to go back to the editing process, then press “Next.”
4 – Post a Multi-Tracked Version of Your Spontaneous Video.
- Next comes the option for how you can post your video content.
- It includes the caption, hashtags, and mentions.
- Tab the “Post” button to publicize your video content.
How to Add Captivating Sounds in TikTok
Now it is time to get the feel of exciting features on TikTok with some beguiling music sounds. You can then save it to your TikTok Profile to quickly gather up for later use. Let’s follow the steps on how to do it.
- Search for a TikTok video with a musical sound, then tap” Spinning Music Bubble” in the lower-right of the display screen.
- You can then select the “Add to Favorites” option.
- It will open up the feature to access your desired sound whenever you want to create a new TikTok from the available option “Sounds=>Favorite Section.”
How Can You Add Multiple Sounds in TikTok from Your App?
Adding on the multiple songs in your TikTok app can be an exciting feature to overlap the musical effect on certain TikTok video content. Playing simultaneous music lets, you experience the different flavors of musical rhythmic your video content. In addition, it can let you assign a particular song to a specific portion of your video content.
If you’re still willing to enjoy adding multiple sounds in your TikTok video with some overlapped sound, then learn how you can do it in the following section.
Step: 1- Record your TikTok Video
- Open up your TikTok app, then tap “add (+) sign” at the bottom of the video to create any one of the multiple videos.
- Record whatever fascinates you by pressing holding the recording button. In another case, you can upload the video to your phone camera video. For that, press the “Upload” button.
- Next, you can select your video to upload using the TikTok Click “Next” at the bottom of the screen. You can crop or trim your video content by clicking “Next” in the upper-right corner.
Step: 2- Add Multiple Sounds to your TikTok Video
- Tap “Sounds” in the lower-left corner. Then select the sounds you want to incorporate into your video content.
- Now you can tap on the screen anywhere to return to the original screen. Click “Next” to look forward.
Step:3 –Save &Post Your Recorded or Uploaded Video Privately
- You must be careful to save content to your phone by toggling on “Save to Device.”Select the” Who can watch this video.” Then choose the option “Only Me.”
- Now it is ready to post your video content on your TikTok Account Profile. If you have restricted your video content visibility, no one can view it except yourself.
Edit & Add the Second Sound to Your TikTok Video Content
- You can now save your edited video on your phone camera. It can even let you upload the same video again.
- Now it is time to upload another musical melody to proceed with uploading your video content with multiple sounds on TikTok.
- You will find a simultaneous playing option for your music sounds by default. It can even let you crop or adjust the volume to enhance your recently uploaded TikTok video content.
- Next, the series of options will help you adjust the sounds in your TikTok You can crop the video by navigating the sounds menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Just fine-tune the slider for initiating other amalgamated songs.
Adjust the Volume for Your Recorded Content
Adjust the volume for your recorded music sounds and the original one. After making the necessary adjustments, you are ready to upload your videos with multiple soundtracks other than the original one. Finally, enjoy the newly mixed soundtrack.
Some helpful tips for adding multiple sounds to your TikTok video content are worth noting. It will take a few minutes to play around your video with numerous musical tracks.
Suggestions on using Different Sounds in Your TikTok Videos.
- It is handy incorporating the second sound first if you want to record your video with a transition. You can fix and adjust your sounds for already uploaded video content with the help of the trim function.
- You can smoothen the uploading process by removing your original video’s original sound. It will eventually let you upload your video without interference.
- Saving your TikTok to your favorite will help you save time on searching it once again if you want to upload them again in the future.
- You can use a sticker to cover your TikTok username on your screen. It secures your account privacy whenever you intend to upload a newer TikTok video.
Utilize a third-party app to Add Various Soundtracks to your TikTok Video.
Let’s get on the option of how you can add multiple music sounds in a TikTok video, thanks to the third-party app.
First, you must search for the soundtrack you want to include in your videos. Next, it demands recording your video content. You can usually have a screen recording option on your smartphones.
Many screen recording apps are available at your disposal without a pre-default screen recording feature. Specifically, the latest iOS devices have a screen recorder under the head of the Control Centre. At the same time, Android smartphones even offer a similar screen record feature for faster and better video recording.
Once you get ready with the screen recording feature, you can open up your video content on YouTube or other streaming websites. You can save your captured videos on your phone or shift them for editing on your PC.
Merge & Arrange the Multiple Sounds in your TikTok Videos
With limited features on TikTok, if you are willing to add two or more musical tracks to TikTok videos. Now comes the process of arranging all your songs together. You can do it conveniently with the help of a third-party app.
Numerous options are available on your Smartphones and even your computer for seamlessly merging multiple video songs in continuous short. Most importantly, your video editing app can help you trim or cut multiple song clips. In other words, the Smartphone app reduces the video transferring effort from your computer to your smartphone. However, desktop computer better supports the editing tools for merging songs or videos quite smoothly.
You can use your desired video editor for your personalized videos. For your consideration on your Android smartphone, VidTrim or Easy Video Cutter are some of the highly rated and famous on the Google Play Store. In the case of an iOS device, InShot can be another exciting editing option. In addition, macOS and Windows 10 have an integrated video editing tool, and iOS device has Apple iMovie, respectively.
How Can You Combine Your Various Music Sounds into TikTok?
After making your continuous short with multiple songs for your TikTok video, it’s ready to incorporate into the overlay background for a newer video. To begin, follow the steps.
- Add your edited video song from your computer to your mobile device.
- Next, open up the TikTok app, then tap the “+” icon on the lower segment of the screen.
- Tap “Upload” visible to the right of the Record
- Next, you have to select the video clip wherein you want to merge your songs, then tap “Next.”
- Again, appears the “Next” option. It lets you check for your edited videos uploaded accurately. You can then tap “Next” once you’ve uploaded it.
- It is better to keep the audio clip private if you intend to use it on your video content. Tap “Who Can View This Video,” then select “Private.”
- Now click on the “Post,” then return to your TikTok profile by clicking “Me” at the bottom right of the screen. Once you have made it private, you can tap the “Padlock” icon to view your private videos. Otherwise, it will add to your album. Tap on “Uploaded”
Add TikTok Video Content to Your Favorite
- When your TikTok video starts playing, the “Spinning Icon” appears at the lower right corner of the screen. You have to click it.
- Now select “Add to Favorite,” then tap “OK.” Your sound clip is saved in your favorite folder, which you can use in the newer TikTok video.
- Create your TikTok video; press (+) to add the video by pressing the recording button. Then tap the checkmark once you are ready. Then select the “Sounds” icon=>Favorite
- Now you are ready to include your favorite video with multiple sounds in the TikTok app.
Adjust Your Modified Video Before Posting It.
- Adjusting volume, cropping video or sound, adding video effects, or adding filters can be some options to amend your uploaded content. You can even edit your video clip by tapping on the screen above the menu. Once you are ready, you can click “Next.”
- You can even adjust the posting option. Then tap on “Post” to upload the video. You are now ready to view your available videos with multiple sounds.
In short, making attractive and creative TikTok videos brings excitement to the world.
Amalgamating your exhilarating and enjoyable experience into the TikTok videos with multiple sounds will surely excite you. You will feel even the slightest difference can impact your creation of amazing content that is distinguished from the others.
You can contact and share your thoughts if you have any tips on how you can add multiple sounds to TikTok videos.