TikTok is a fashionable video-centric social media platform due to its wide-ranging customization options. One of the best methods to personalize your TikTok videos is by inserting images and templates. However, the most important thing to remember is to keep TikTok updated before proceeding. But the question is how to add pictures to TikTok? It is straightforwardly accessible, there are different methods to add the images, and it’s totally up to your desire that how you want your content. Whether in a slide show or you want to edit the video. Even you can edit the video after posting it on the TikTok platform.
Basically, the TikTok app is not for only videos. You can also adjust the images in the manner of storytelling for different visual experiences and engage your interest to watch by simple editing in multiple styles.
With a few clicks, templates make ordinary photos into something incredible with the feature of setting a duration and transitions to keep content bright. Let’s move to the next section to learn different methods of adding images to TikTok for attractive content.
How to Add Pictures to TikTok Videos?
In place of recording a video, making a collage-type video is simple by adding pictures from your camera roll. It only takes a few more steps. Here is the following way to make a video using images:
- Open the TikTok app first, and then click on the +
- Secondly, press on the Upload icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Thirdly, click on the image at the top and press on your desired images.
- Move directly to an album by clicking the All tab on your device at the top of the screen to find the images swiftly you want to share.
- To add more than one photo, click on the bubble icon in the upper left corner of each photo.
- You can also modify sound settings and twist the display duration of your pictures.
- Finally, continue to upload as you want any video.
Add Filters to TikTok Videos
There is an additional method to use a photo as an artificial background, like a green screen effect, to augment your video. This filter adds an efficient outcome to your videos. Go through the following steps:
- Open Tiktok on your tablet or phone first.
- At the bottom of the home screen, click on the + icon to create a new TikTok.
- Start recording your TikTok as usual.
- To pause the recording, tap on the big red dot (a record) at the bottom of the screen.
- At the bottom-left-hand side of your screen, click on the Effects
- Now, click on the Green Screen tab and then the Green Screen There are various buttons that look similar in this part. The green screen button seems like a photo with an arrow pointing down.
- Pick a photo from your gallery which you want to use as a background for your video. You may select “+” to view more pictures at a time.
- Spot your video where you wish it by following the on-screen controls and recording your video.
- When you are done, click on the checkmark and press on the big red dot (record) one more time to end shooting the video. Further, adjust other settings if you want to.
Apply Photo Templates to TikTok Videos
An additional method to add images to TikTok is by using templates. If you want to add more than one photo to your post, this option is better for adding fancy effects and animations. Here are the steps to use templates in TikTok:
- After opening TikTok, click on “+” to create a new video.
- Click on the Photo Templates on your screen.
- Swipe left and right to see the template previews until you find your favorite one.
- Now, select the photos you want, and then tap on the slideshow button to make a slideshow on TikTok.
- One thing to keep in mind is that each template has a set number of images you can upload.
- At the top of the screen, click on the Ok button after finishing the uploading photos.
- Finally, hit the button Post to post the video.
Note: The photos obtain on your TikTok video. Then, you may also add some extra flavor by choosing effects, text, stickers, or filters; tap on the Next tab when you end up working with the impacts.
After uploading a TikTok video, add images to it
You may also insert any type of photo to the video you want, still after uploading it on TikTok. See the method below:
- Launch TikTok and record any video on your phone. Without the addition of any effects, post the video on TikTok. Now, go to your profile and install the published video on your phone. You can also use another tool for downloading the TikTok video with ease.
- Now, just upload the clip back on your TikTok. Press on the “+” tab and click on the pictures afterward to add the photos. Again, select the video you have saved before. Then, choose any image from the gallery.
- After adding the image to the end, publish the video on TikTok.
You can also add your desired images with other video editing apps.
Use Third-Party Video Editing App for TikTok
You can also add your desired images with other video editing apps like VideoPad Video Editor. It is able to enhance the quality of your TikTok video. You may also add any image, sound, or GIF to the clip to make it more eye-catching. This tool is accessible for windows, and it may read videos in all top video files set up:
- Install the VideoPad Video Editor on PC before launching it.
- Attach the video on which you want to insert the picture.
- Now, tap on the Add files icon and add the images to the end of your TikTok video before transporting it back to the PC.
- You can also customize it according to your desire.
It is fantastic to try something new, like adding a picture. You can also use this feature in multiple ways on Tiktok to make eye-catching and inspiring videos. Moreover, you can try different methods to edit the video. I hope so; all the above methods are pretty good for your interest. Let us know your views in the comment box about the article.