Wondering how to cancel the Fortnite crew subscription? This guide will walk you through how to end the fortnite crew subscription on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Pc, and PS4. Well, fortnite Crew is a monthly subscription that lets users get numerous benefits, including exclusive cosmetics and other bonuses. But what if you no longer want the crew pack? Do not worry; you can easily terminate your fortnite crew pack subscription if you don’t want to pay the recurring monthly charges.
However, this crew subscription costs $11.99 / month with valuable benefits & goodies like 1000 V-Bucks, character skins, backpacks, cosmetics, and much more. But, if you decide to cancel your subscription, you can do it any time, even after canceling the membership; it will remain effective until the end of your billing period. So let’s move to the process of ending the fortnite crew subscription.
Table of Contents
Quick Guide to Cancel Fortnite Crew Membership on Xbox/PS4 or More
Epic games offer a monthly fortnite subscription service that has lots of perks. But if you don’t want to continue your subscription, you can terminate it on the same platform where you purchased the membership. Keep in mind that your fortnite crew benefits will remain until the end of the current billing period. Hence, you can still keep all your battle passes, crew packs, and V bucks after cancellation. However, the process of canceling the subscription is quite easy & simple. So let’s discuss the canceling process on each platform.
On PC & Android
The simplest steps to cancel the fortnite pack subscription on PC via the Epic games website are:
- First, open the Epic Games website and sign into your account.
- Second, choose your username & then hit “Account” in the upper-right of the screen.
- Then, scroll down to the “Subscriptions” section, where you can check & manage your memberships.
- Choose the settings icon and then tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription on PS4
If you purchased a fortnite crew subscription from the Playstation store, you have to end the subscription from the Playstation store website. You can check all your subscriptions in the settings of your PS4 console, including different services such as Playstation plus and others. However, the methods are a bit different for PS4 and PS5 users.
- Open the PlayStation page and log in to your account.
- Then, choose your account icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- For PS4 Users, move to the settings menu & choose Account management. Under this menu, choose the Account information option & PlayStation subscriptions.
- For PS5 users, open the settings menu, Users & Accounts, then tap on accounts> Game & App services and then fortnite.
- Now, you can choose the fortnite crew membership & select “Turn off Auto-renew.”
- Again sign in to your play station account to confirm the change.
On Nintendo Switch
Fortnite has become the most well-known game of all time and available on all platforms. So, if you have bought the subscription on Nintendo & want o terminate it. So apply the below instructions to terminate the fortnite crew membership.
- First, open the window eShop from your switch.
- Second, tap on the account icon from the upper right of the screen.
- Third, open your subscriptions and & tap on fortnite crew subscription & select “Turn off Automatic Renewal.”
- Follow the prompts to switch off your recurring billing.
Now, you are done. Hence, you can also renew it any time you want, and don’t worry about the cosmetics that you have received to date from the crew pack even after the cancellation.
Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription On Xbox
If you have purchased the fortnite subscription through the Microsoft website. So, you must have to cancel the membership from Microsoft. Although the canceling process is quite easy on Xbox and the same for the Xbox series, Xbox one.
- Open the Microsoft website and log into your account.
- Tap on the Services & Subscriptions section; it will show you your membership list.
- Now, choose Fortnite crew and then tap on the “Manage button.”
- After that, choose “Turn off recurring billing.”
- Then, apply the instructions to end the fortnite subscription.
Q1. Will all my Fortnite crew items disappear if I cancel the crew subscription?
When you end the Fortnite crew pack, your items will not disappear, including V-bucks and other goodies that you have obtained during the duration of your membership. However, it will cancel all the new upcoming Fortnite items.
Q2. Is it possible to get a full refund of the fortnite crew membership?
For this, you have to contact epic games support to cancel the subscription & appeal for a full refund. If you have the chances with you, the refund will involve 1000 V-Bucks, items of the same value bought with such, or any monthly fortnite crew packs. But if you keep a battle pass, then 950 V-Bucks are deducted from your wallet. Although, it is not guaranteed that epic games will give you a refund or not.
Q3. What are the perks of getting a fortnite crew pack?
Fortnite players know the worth of a crew pack, as it has various goodies such as exclusive character skins and other cosmetics you will never get from any item shop. Hence, it also includes the collaboration skins like DC’s green arrow & Marvel’s Loki & Wolverine. In addition, players also get a current season battle pass, V-bucks, and much more with the crew pack.
You will stop getting charged after ending your fortnite crew pack subscription. But don’t worry about your cosmetics or other items; they will be with you even after canceling the subscription. If you wish to cancel your fortnite crew pack membership, you can easily do it by following the above guide. Let us know about your experience with crew pack & why you want to cancel your subscription.