Streaming on paramount plus was a great experience; however, I have now decided to watch Netflix shows, so I would like to cancel the subscription confidently. On the other hand, it is worthful that paramount is also known as CBS All Access app, and it provides original content such as sports, news, kids, and everything. It offers a free 30 days trial with a limited season and if you want to watch the latest season, then subscribe to the monthly or yearly service to enjoy your weekend and your favorite streaming language. If you want to cancel it, make sure you signed up in the first place. Now I am going to discuss how to cancel a paramount plus subscription on various devices within a detailed guide.
- Paramount plus is a great streaming platform but does not have more entertaining groups.
- The cancelation process of paramount plus depends on the device you used to watch the streaming.
- Make sure after using a free trial that you wish to discontinue the subscription. So before expiring the free trial, cancel your subs and avoid the charges that will be cut from your account.
- Visit the Hitech insider library for more updates.
Table of Contents
What Is Paramount Plus
Paramount plus is one of the most popular USA-based streaming services operated by Paramount streaming. It’s a massive library that is full of original content from CBS entertainment groups and paramount media networks. In addition, CBS All Access is the expansion of Paramount plus and is featured as Paramount+. Therefore, if you are a previous CBS subscriber, your subscription was automatically transferred to a paramount plus subscription. You can continue to watch all your favorite shows, movies, and more.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Streaming Subscription
Everybody has a different type of device, and everyone wants to know how to terminate the paramount plus subscription on their device. So, you don’t need to worry because I am going to provide the steps that will be easy to follow to cancel your sub on your device. But before going to Canceling steps, make sure you subscribe to the channel from your device, then cancel it. I hope the article will help you as you like.
Cancel Paramount+ on the Website
You can unsubscribe or terminate the paramount plus sub via this quick guide. And if you already have a sub, remove your sub from your device’s browser.
- Open the paramount plus web in your device browser and log in to your ID.
- Then, click on your account, which is available in the drop-down menu.
- Now, you will see many sections, tap on the cancel subscription option and tap on YES to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Paramount + on Android
If you use and subscribe to the paramount plus subscription from the Google PlayStore, you can also unsubscribe at a similar area.
- Open the Google Play app on your android device and click on your account profile at the top right of the screen.
- Then, click on the payment and subscriptions option.
- Now tap on the paramount plus option and click on the cancel subscription button.
- Follow the given directions to cancel the paramount+ service.
Cancel Paramount+ on Roku
If you have been using the paramount plus streaming service for so long, and you are bored of watching the streaming,n you can terminate the paramount+ sub from your Roku device. However, the best part to cancel the sub from the Roku TV or Roku player is the same; you don’t need to visit any website. The following steps will help you how to cancel the Paramount sub on Roku.
- Navigate the screen of your Roku TV/Player.
- Find out the Paramount+ channel or applications.
- Tap “*” on the Roku remote and choose to manage the sub
- Then click on cancel the subscription and tap on confirm option to cancel it.
Cancel Paramount+On Apple TV
You can cancel or edit the paramount+ subscription only for tvOS apps that are installed on the Apple TV.
- Go to your setting menu
- Then, choose user and account; after that, select your account.
- Tap on the subscription option.
- In the active section, tap on the paramount plus option.
- Click on the cancel option to cancel the sub and then click on confirm button.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
Canceling paramount+ subscriptions on Amazon prime is quite so easy. Here are the following starting steps that will guide you easily.
- Go to your account and manage your crying video channel.
- Then choose the prime video channels and decide which channel you want to cancel.
- Now, select to cancel the channel and tap on confirm option.
Cancel Paramount+On iPad & iPhone
You can terminate your CBS paramount plus sub through the iOS device, and you can enjoy your free time buying the other streaming service.
- Go to the setting app of your device and click on your name that is available top of the page.
- Now, click on the subscription button, and in the active section, click on paramount plus.
- Click on the cancel subscription option and tap yes to confirm it.
Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV
You need to visit the Amazon website in order to terminate the paramount plus subscription because you cannot terminate the sub from the paramount’s website. The following steps will guide you on how to cancel paramount+ sub on Amazon fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon website and click on the memberships & Subscription option.
- Log in to the Amazon website to view a list of all your subscriptions.
- Seek out the paramount+ sub-list and tap on the manage subscription option.
- Choose the cancel channel and tap on confirm option to cancel the sub on Amazon.
Paramount+: Can You Resubscribe It After Cancelation?
Yes, if your mind has been changed after the cancelation of the paramount plus subscription. So don’t worry; you have the option to resubscribe. You just need to go to the website and complete the billing and payment process from scratch. Besides that, if you are in a country where paramount+ is unavailable, use the VPN to bypass geo-blocks. Or, if you are in a country where paramount+ is available, use it wherever you want.
How Much Cost Does Paramount Take for Sub?
You have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee for all the streaming services to take the adventure of the streaming. There are two different plans, and both have annual payment options; you can also save a bit of money with seven days trial to test out the paramount service.
The essential plan costs are about $4.99/ month and $49.99/year, and it gives you access to all the streaming content of every type, with limited ads. If you don’t want to see the ads, access to your premium plan is $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
In the blog, I have mentioned all the ways to cancel the paramount plus subscription on almost all the devices such as Amazon, Apple TV, Google PlayStore, and more. The only thing to remember is to cancel the sub on the paramount device you are using for streaming. If you have many subscriptions separately, cancel them separately to avoid unnecessary charges. Let us know if you find any difficulty in sub canceling process, and then I will update you.