Are you looking for a workable solution on how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc, iPhone, or Android phones? Connecting Bluetooth headphones to a computer or mobile is no big deal, but for some technical reasons pairing Bluetooth earbuds becomes difficult or sometimes impossible. In this article, we shall discuss how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC or any other device.
Table of Contents
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC: Windows Laptop
There is a simple method of how to connect wireless headphones to laptop. Without any further due let’s get to the step-by-step guide of how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click on the Settings
- Select It will be the second option in Grid.
- Select Bluetooth and other devices from the menu on the left.
- For wireless headphones setup, click on Add Bluetooth and other devices.
- Select Bluetooth from the pop-up window to set up Bluetooth headphones.
Now, this was half of the process of connecting headphones to pc, let us take a look at the other half.
- Press and hold the power button to connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop.
- The laptop will automatically find the Bluetooth headphone, select and connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Android
In this section, we shall look at How to connect Bluetooth headphones to an android phone.
To Pair wireless headphones to an android phone, turn on the headphones and activate the pairing mode. Most of Bluetooth headphones use a power button to activate Bluetooth mode. The headphone will appear in the list of devices shown on your mobile. Select yours.
Now, let’s get into the details of the process of how to connect Bluetooth headphones to an android phone.
- Open the Setting of the phone.
- Go to the Connections. Go to Bluetooth.
- On the bottom-left corner tap on
- Select yours to connect Bluetooth headphones.
To pair Bluetooth earbuds with your android phone you have to connect them only once. Once the Bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode, it will automatically sync Bluetooth headphones to your phone.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To PC: Mac Laptop
Now, when we are done with pairing Bluetooth headphones to windows pc and android phone. Now, we shall discuss how to connect to wireless headphones Mac using Bluetooth settings. Setting up a Bluetooth headset to Mac is the same as you connect Bluetooth headphones to a windows pc.
- Click on the Apple Menu. On the top-left corner click on the Apple-Shaped
- Go to the System Preferences to connect headphones.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings.
- Look below the Bluetooth icon it must show Bluetooth: On to connect Bluetooth headphones on mac.
- The next step is to press the Power Button on the Bluetooth headset to turn on Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
- In the final step click on Connect to Bluetooth Headphones.
Once you pair Bluetooth headphones to Mac, then you will not have to go through the entire process of setting up Bluetooth headphones again.
- Just click on the Bluetooth icon, select your Bluetooth Headphones, then click on Connect. And start to use a Bluetooth headset.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To iPhone:
- Got to settings for Bluetooth Headphone setup
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
- In the next step, press and hold the Power Button on the Bluetooth Headphones to start connecting Bluetooth headsets to iPhone.
- Once the process to set up Bluetooth headphones is done. Pairing headphones again will not be an issue in the future.
- In the final step. Select your Bluetooth Headphones to finalize the process of connecting Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone.
We discussed how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc (Windows, Mac), how to connect Bluetooth headset to mobile (Android, iPhone). Using wireless headphones with pc and mobile gives you the wireless freedom to use and enjoy anywhere keeping the Bluetooth headphones in a particular range. One thing to remember here is, make sure your headphones are not connected to any other device when you want to connect a Bluetooth headset to pc.