Usually, Tiktok videos are not much longer; watching again and again might be frustrating if you only want to watch specific parts, so you think to skip a few seconds ahead. Especially when the video is up to 3 minutes long, and you only want to see a favorite moment over and over. So, for this reason, the app has recently added the forward or backward features of the video. But if you don’t know how to fast forward the TikTok video, then move to the next section to seek the techniques fast forward for Android, iOS, and PC.
TikTok’s videos forward or rewind feature is initially enabled on iPhone and afterward on other devices. Moreover, this feature only works in an updated version. However, here is another point to note that this feature is still not available for all users because of the device but may arrive soon. Let’s move to the following section without wasting time here to learn the methods.
Table of Contents
Fast Forward Feature of Video on an Android
According to worldwide stats, mostly people use Android phones; it seems that there are many people access TikTok accounts through Android devices. Luckily, it offers the fast forward or rewinds video feature on this device. For that purpose, go through the given steps:
- Firstly, launch the app on your mobile.
- You can see a white line at the bottom of a video while watching.
- Move the thick white line with your finger, and it becomes highlighted. A dot will come into view to indicate that how far you may progress through the video.
- Tap the dot and move it right side to fast forward the video and rewind the dot on the left side.
Note: This feature will not apply to short videos, but it is good for longer ones. The line slightly becomes thicker when the video proceeds. Initially, the feature launches on iOS devices, later added to Android. Still, in older Android versions, you cannot access this feature on videos until it is not updated.
Fast Forward TikTok Video on iPhone or iPad
Fast-forwarding and rewinding TikTok’s video is quite relatively easy on iPhone. So, follow the below steps:
- After opening the app, see the white progress bar at the bottom of the video.
- Move the white dot on the progress bar left or right side to rewind or forward the video along the bar. In the form of a time code, the dot’s position will show above the bar.
- On letting go of the dot, you get yourself in a desired section of the video.
How to use Fast Forward Feature on PC?
Recently, TikTok’s PC version has been greatly enhanced. Using your web browser, you can access most of the features of mobile apps on a PC. On a PC, you may easily fast forward and rewind videos. Although, some features are still limited, but now there is no more additional software required to have the fantastic experience of videos. Now, let’s follow the below steps:
- Initially, access the TikTok website and sign in to your account.
- Opt for a video that you wish to watch and click on it.
- You will notice a progress bar at the bottom of the screen with two-time stamps on the right side.
- The bar gets thicker on progressing the video; drift your mouse until a white dot appears above the bar.
- To fast forward or rewind the video, move the dot forward or backward.
Method to Fast Forward or Rewind a Downloaded TikTok Video
Sometimes it happens that you cannot fast forward or rewind the video on the TikTok app. So, you have to download the video first and then follow the below steps to learn the fast forward or rewind process:
- Firstly, download the TikTok’s video using the app’s share feature.
- Now, you may fast forward or rewind the saved video on your phone, which appears on your camera roll after downloading. Let’s take an example of an iPhone video; you can take the cursor forward or backward in the bottom bar of the video.
Q1: How will you slow down or speed up a TikTok video while recording?
Ans: Firstly, open the app and click on the plus button at the bottom. Now, click on the speed button on the right side of the screen. A speed dashboard will appear above the record button. Now, alter the speed of the video according to your desire. In the end, stop recording and add other features to enhance the video and post it when it is finalized.
Q2: How will you slow down or speed up a TikTok video after recording?
Ans: Navigate to the recording mode and press the upload button placed on the right side of the record button. Choose the video from the photo gallery. Afterward, click on the Next button. Then, click the speed button as indicated by the arrow (A). Now set the speed according to your wish for the video as indicated by (B). At last, you can post it after being finalized.
As we know, Tiktok video times are not much, but if you want to watch selected moments and desire to see them repeatedly, then using the option of fast forward is quite interesting for the users to avoid other parts of the video. So, you can easily apply the above methods. Moreover, we feel pleased to know how much the above knowledge will be feasible for you to enjoy the videos.