If you find the way to make a weakness potion in Minecraft. So, this is the right place you have come up for learning through our desperate blog. Minecraft has started with the sandbox game released in 2009. The game progresses day by day, and it includes more complicated systems such as potion brewing, Redstone circuitry, and equipment enchanting. Minecraft gives instructions to the player to play the game or how to make huge and small objects, but something players forget to read it. Therefore, we are going to tell you making process of the *weakness potion.
Potion brewing is not a difficult process. Once you have learned, then you will do it by yourself. To make the Potion, you will need some ingredients to create something. A potion will give the drinking effect that affects and reduce their attack damage.
Overview of Potion of Weakness in Minecraft
The potion *weakness makes the character or the mob weak. It refers to the attack damage that gets reduced by 0.5 of its original value. The only *weakness potion you can brew without using nether warts (a key ingredient in every potion of Minecraft). In addition, keep remembering *weakness potion only affects the melee attacks and weapons user regular attacking for the damage. When we talk about the potion duration, it usually lasts for 1 minute and 30 seconds. And you can also extend the time by adding Redstone dust to it.
Required Material for the Minecraft Potion (Recipe)
The following material is required to make a weakness potion in Minecraft. It is a more common recipe than most potions and does not require brewing as an awkward potion base.
Note: A Potion of *weakness is found in the creative menu three slots below flint and steel, which is next to the strength potion and decay potion.
- Fermented Spider: The ingredient fermented spider eye is difficult to make, and it requires brown mushrooms.
- Water Bottle: The glass bottle and water required to make water bottles. So you need to dig up sand and smelt it in a furnace to make the glass bottles it needed.
- Brewing Stand: You will need a brewing stand to brew the potion in Minecraft. The hardest part is to find a nether fortress to locate a blaze rod.
- Blaze Powder: it requires you to fuel up the brewing stand. Blaze powder should be easy to find in nether fortresses with blaze spawners.
- Crafting Table: The 3×3 crafting menu is required to make the crafting table finish some of the recipes.
How to Make Potion of Weakness in Minecraft
Making the *weakness potion is an easy and common method in Minecraft. Just you require three key ingredients like blaze powder, a glass bottle filled with water, and a fermented spider eye. And you can find these ingredients by brewing the *weakness potion in Minecraft. The following steps will guide you on how to make a *weakness potion and how you can do it.
Find a Brewing Stand
You require a brewing stand to make the *weakness potion. It is impossible to make any potion without the brewing stand. And you can find out it in the village temples and also in the basement of igloos. In addition, you will find a brewing stand with a splash *weakness potion in the basement of igloos, and you will find it without potion in village temples. Once you find it, place it on the ground and click on the stand to open it.
Use Blaze Powder to Activate the Brewing Stand
Get blaze powder to open the Minecraft table and place one blaze rod. To get the blaze rod, you need to go to the nether and place a blaze rod to find, and the place is in the nether. Once you find out the blaze powder, put it in the inventory or on the left side of the brewing table.
Addition of Items in the Brewing Stand
Add two or more items in the brewing stand to make the weakness potion in Minecraft. A glass bottle filled with water and another glass bottle containing fermented spider eyes.
Obtaining a glass bottle, you need to open your crafting table and place 3 glasses. Then you will get a glass bottle. Now, find a nearby water source and fill the glass bottle with water.
Furthermore, follow the steps to get the fermented spider eye.
- Open the crafting table and put sugarcane to obtain sugar.
- Then, openthe crafting table and place the spider eye in the middle once more. Obtain sugar and brown mushroom at the bottom square to get the fermented spider eye. After you have obtained the required ingredients, start the brewing process at the brewing stand.
Begin the Brewing Process
You should place the blaze powder in the left box, the three water bottles in the bottom boxes, and the fermented spider eye in the top box. After that, wait for it to brew. You can verify that the brewing has begun by checking the downward-faced arrow. Just wait for a minute, and the potion will appear.
What Does the Weakness Potion Do?
Depending on the platform you are using, you can use the Potion in the following ways: drink the *weakness potion and reduce the attack damage by 4x for a minute and a half. It is not useful, and you should turn it into a splash potion of *weakness that you can go through with others users. On the other hand, you can use a lingering potion of *weakness and create a lingering cloud that inflicts *weakness on others who come in contact with it.
- Computer: Right-click and hold
- Android or iOS: Tap and hold
- Xbox: Press and hold LT
- PlayStation: Press and hold L2
- Nintendo: Press and hold ZL
Using of W-Potion in Minecraft
Drinking a potion is the easiest way to use it. You can right-click on the potion bottle or press the second key while holding it. The Potion’s effect will start immediately as soon as your character drinks it. However, since the Potion of *Weakness is a negative potion, it is not the best choice to drink it. As such, you might want to turn it into a throwable splash potion.
How to Make Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft
Generally, the potions are used for drinking purposes, and other splash potions are used for throwing purposes. The conversion of a potion into a splash potion in Minecraft is easy, and it is also very effective since splash potions are throwable weapons, and they affect a wide area. If you want to know how to brew splash potion, follow the steps below with the recipe.
- Collect the required ingredients to brew the Potion (blaze powder, fermented spider eye, and a water bottle)
- Put the *weakness potion into the brewing stand again as fuel with the blaze powder.
- Add gun powder at the top box and wait for the splash potion. The recipe for splash potion is here to check it out.
Gun Powder + Minecraft Weak Potion = Splash weak potion
In conclusion, you will learn the Minecraft *weakness potion niche. These potions will not cause more damage to you, and you will be ready to take the challenge for yourself. You can also upgrade this or splash the Potion used to inflict on other enemy mobs. In this article, you will learn how to splash or potion weakness in Minecraft, and it gives you an advantage for playing the game.