Netflix is widely available on all devices today, and you can, without a doubt, get the subscribing package as it is not much expensive. Additionally, you can sign in with a finger click in a few seconds, where you may watch Netflix streaming shows quickly and can enjoy it comfortably. But now we are discussing to logging out method. You just have to make a Netflix account on the app, whether a smart TV, Android, iPhone, Ruko TV, or other devices. That how to sign out of Netflix? App on the devices.
There seem to be various reasons why you might want to log out of the Netflix App. Consider you have numerous users on your Netflix account at home and are thus unable to enjoy the show comfortably. So then, you should sign out of the app. Another cause could be that you are sharing your screen with a friend who has the App password. Regrettably, you failed to sign it out. As a result, you cannot benefit from your membership or enjoy the pleasures of your favorite shows due to the accessibility of many people.
In this article, you will learn the ways to log out Netflix app on multiple devices with quick and convenient steps in the next section. In the following area, you may see the logging out method from all devices through the computer and a few tips related to the logging out technique.
Table of Contents
Signing Out of Netflix on Different Devices with Quick Steps
There are multiple devices where the Netflix app is available. You may quickly sign out for any purpose as every device has its features, so the deactivating method is also different. So apply the below logging out processes according to your device from the following section:
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Smart TV
- Roku TV
- Android or iPhone (App)
1. Log out of Netflix on TV
Here is the option available to log out of Netflix on TV. Follow the below steps:
- Select your Profiles by opening Netflix on your TV.
- Tap the Left button on your remote to open the menu after loading the Netflix homepage.
- The next step is to click Get Help by scrolling down.
- On the next page, press the Sign out option from the bottom.
- In the end, select Yes for the confirmation to log out.
- Now the app is restarting, and you will move to the Get started screen for the next time login on to your Account.
2. Method to Sign out Netflix on Samsung TV
The instructions below will help you log out of Netflix from Samsung TV.
- On the Samsung TV, open the Netflix
- On the remote controller of the Samsung TV, tap the Info
- Move to the Deactivate option through the Down arrow button and tap on the Select option on the screen.
- The assurance message will appear after confirming by clicking the Yes option. Now you are signed out of the Netflix account on Samsung TV.
Remote Control Method
Another way to log out of Netflix from the remote on Samsung TV, see the downward steps.
- On the Netflix app, tap the Up arrow two times.
- Then click the Down arrow of your remote two times.
- Tap the Left arrow button and then the Right arrow button on the remote; again, do this step.
- To see the Deactivation option on the screen, tap the Up arrow button four times.
- Now tap on the Select option, and signing out of Netflix is done.
3. Method to Log out Netflix on LG TV
There are a few steps to Log out Netflix app from LG TV.
- Firstly, press on Setup option on the screen.
- Secondly, tap on the Network tab→ then press the Netflix option.
- Click on the Deactivate Netflix option and finally the Yes option for confirmation of signing out on the current version of Netflix on the LG TV.
4. Log out of Netflix on Smart TV
Follow the given steps to Deactivate Netflix on Smart TV if your Netflix account is connected with Smart Tv.
- Tap the Menu button from a remote controller→ and choose the Apps & More option on the TV box.
- On the new screen, press the option of Select and then press the Advanced
- Now select Deactivate option and then tap on Deactivate Netflix Device
- A message will prompt your screen to approve the deactivation.
- Now, press the Yes button on the screen.
5. Signing out Method of Netflix on Roku TV
Every Roku TV model has different features to sign out to Netflix. For Roku 1 device, use the given steps:
- Navigate to Roku Home Menu by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the Settings option → then select the Netflix Settings tab.
- Now click on Deactivate this player from my Netflix account option.
- Tap on the Yes button to confirm.
6. Logging out Steps for Netflix on Xbox
Every Xbox model has a different way to log out of Netflix, but the primary step is to navigate on the Home screen. Here are the given steps to sign out Netflix app on Xbox:
- On your Xbox, open the Netflix
- Tap the “B” button if you have Xbox One, One S, or One X. Navigate Left if you have Xbox 360 or Series X.
- Then tap the Get Help tab on the new screen. A list will appear; if you don’t find the Get Help option, select the Settings tab or Gear icon from the D-pad controller.
- Choose the option of Sign out on the screen.
- Finally, click on the Yes button for confirmation.
7. Signing out Steps for Netflix on the App
Apply the following steps easily to sign out from the app.
- On your iPhone or Android, open the Netflix
- In the new screen, skip the step if you are the only user on this Account; otherwise, select the user.
- On the top right corner, select your Profile
- Then tap the Help button.
- In the end, click on the Sign Out option on the screen.
- Finally, click Yes, and you are out of the app.
8. Sign out of Netflix on the Computer
To log out of Netflix on the computer, you can also use the following method.
- Go to the Netflix website on your computer and sign in to your account.
- On the top right, select your Profile icon.
- In the new screen, from the dropdown menu, select your Account.
- On the appearing page, click Sign out of all your devices option.
Note: The above way means that you log out from all devices and have to Sign in again for the next time on the device.
- You may also use the pattern of keys (up-up, down-down, left-right, left-right, up-up-up-up) on your remote or D-pad of any device to deactivate the Netflix account. The signing out option will appear on the screen at the end.
- The signing-out method of the app is different on other devices due to its features. There is no same method for all devices to log out, and if you do so, your process will not be done.
- You can also apply another method of this long process: select the start over option, then deactivate or reset button.
Hopefully, the information above is fruitful for you, and you may easily apply it with simple steps. There are multiple ways available here to sign out according to your device, as all devices have different logging out methods. So no need to worry about using any of them convenient to you; we would like to know your views about the article, so share in the comment box.