With the emergence of LivePhoto Sessions on your iOS devices, it is always a fascinating experience that lets you enter the world of imagination. For the keen and enthusiastic digital photographer, it does impact their daily routine, making it mesmerizing and memorable. Way on how to turn off live photos is one of the essential features once you have experimented and captured your memories through the Camera’s perspective.
Table of Contents
Have You Ever Tried Taking or Editing Live Photos?
Live Photos on the iPhone allow you to record the scenario of what happens within one and a half seconds before and after initiating your picture capturing experience. It offers different photo-taking expertise than you are used to taking conventional photos. Then it allows you to choose amongst your essential images, add the photo effects or modify your live photo session, and share it with your acquaintances.
Taking live photographs can be an enjoyable experience. A noticeable live photo session with a few simple steps are at your disposal.
- Open your iPhone camera, then set it to photo mode with live photos turned on.
- Once you initiate your live photos, the Camera on the top left side will start capturing your live images.
- Hold the device still without any movement. It will ensure a clear photo capture; otherwise, the action can result in blurred or unfocused snapshots.
- Then click on the shutter button. By default, the live photo is always activated. Try to turn it off for a short or longer time.
It goes well when you’re engaged in video editing, but don’t experiment with live photo editing.
Enjoy Playing Your Live Photos
How can you play your live photos? It is yet another straightforward way that enables you to check on your captured photos. Let’s learn how to do it.
- Begin to launch the photos app on your iPhone.
- Then navigate through the album tab.
- Next, scroll through the types of media available on your iPhone. Then select your live photos.
- Open it up by tapping on the selected photo.
- Now, press and hold the screen firmly to play your live photo. That’s how you can enjoy your captured live photos anytime to unlock your iPhone device. You can even adjust it as your wallpaper on your iPhone lockscreen.
How to Make Images Look Better
How can you change your critical photos while taking live photos? It seems like an informational tip that excites iPhone users to customize their images.
- Open a live photo, then tap on the edit option to initiate your photo editing.
- Then click on the “Live Photos” icon at the bottom of the live photo screen.
- You can then make adjustments to your images via sliding on given frames.
- Next, you can tap on the “Make Key Photo” icon to snap your image.
- After you have adjusted your images, click “Done” to confirm your photo changes in the saved image file.
The live photo enables you to toggle on or off the effects applicable to the images. At the image modification stage, tap on the “Live” button to switch on or off the live photo capturing experience.
How To Enhance Your Pictures Editing Experience
You can use a few methods to improve your photo editing experience, such as how smoothly you make your photos.
- Adding effects to your live photos is one of the exciting features that encourage iPhone users to experiment as if they were professional photographers.
- Making adjustments to live photos with the edit option helps you remove flaws in your live photos.
- Sharing your live pictures also piques the interest of your nearby acquaintances.
- Lastly, how to turn off a live photo session after having our amusing snapshot experience is one of the essential steps.
Let’s see how to attempt it step by step in the following section.
Add Effects On Live Snapshots
Adding effects takes a few simple steps to your live photos.
- Begin by launching the Live PhotoApp.
- Tap on the “LivePhotos” button at the top right of the screen.
- Then navigate through different image effects. Then select a Loop, Bounce, or LongExposure
Loop: Make your live photos play in a loop. You have to choose an image to which you want to apply your loop.
Bounce: The bounce effect creates bouncing back and forth movements in animated pictures photos. You can even customize it by watching it as it happens. Then it resumes playing in reverse instantly.
LongExposurelets you capture various elements in time and movement. The magical actions of a blurring waterfall or a firework becoming much brighter throughout the night are some instances bringing your photos to life. Now, thanks to DSLR effects, you can create and beautify your special occasions.
How To Edit Your Live Photos
Editing your live photographs can help remove flaunting flaws that your images display while recording. To do it, simply follow the given steps.
- Open the Photos app, then click on the Albumtab at the bottom of the screen.
- Then navigate to Live Photos in the
- Next, edit the live photo you want to edit.
- Make your required changes to your images by clicking on the edit option.
- Then finally, click on “Done” to confirm the modified changes.
Be wary of using the live photo editing option in third-party apps. You don’t want to lose the effects you’ve applied to your edited photos.
How To Share Your Edited Live Photographs
Here now comes the sharing option for your well-edited or enhanced images.
- First, you have to open the photo you would like to share. Then tap on the Share button.
- You can now choose to share your still images or live photos. Just tap on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Now select sharing your medium, whether you want to communicate via email. Sending your live photos can be shareable as still images.
If you can receive your live snaps on an iOS device using messages, tap the images to open them. Next, you can press hold the pictures to observe if they come to life and initiate their movement.
The Live Play option will enable you to play your live photos instantly. You also use it on your MacBook messages. For that, you can click on the Live Photos tab. Navigate to the bottom left corner of the Live Snapshots option to replay.
Turn Off Your Live Photographs
Finally, turning your live photos off can be the last thing you do on your iOS device.
Navigating your camera app can help you turn on your live pictures again. If you are willing to turn off the live photo button via the Camera App, the slash through the live photos indicates turning off the live photo feature. In the case of setting a permanent turn-off of your live photo feature on your iOS devices, it takes a few steps.
- First, navigate the device Settings.
- Then go to Camera, then go to “PreserveSettings“.
- Turn on the toggle beside Live. It will turn off