On March 31, Crystal Dynamics announced its final content update 2.8 for fraught live service superhero action-adventure Marvel’s Avengers. Which adds ultimate features and bug solutions to the game before it is delisted or ends on September 2023.
However, under 3 years after publication, support for Marvel’s Avengers is diminishing. In a blog post, Crystal Dynamics revealed the patch and thanked players for their support. The patch notes can be read in the Crstal Dynamic site, addressing all from combat to certain animations.
Below we have shared Marvel Avengers final update 2.8 notes.
Table of Contents
- The Market has been wide open!
Players do not need the internet to access all the unlocked market content after upgrading to the final 2.8 patches.
Almost all MCU and non-MCU enthused Outfits, Emotes, Takedowns, and Nameplates are now robotically accessible on players’ Hero Cards.
Items received from the campaign or bought from the Cosmetics Vendor must be earned or bought separately as they constantly have been.
The delivery system and Hero Callanges Cards have completely detached from the game. However, items that were earlier earnable from delivery and Hero Challenge Cards and comprised hundreds of Marketplace items that are robotically fixed when a player updates to 2.8.
- All current credit balances have been transformed into in-game possessions.
- Owned heros Catalyst and Fragment Extractors have been entirely detached from the game. As their alternate, there is a permanent 1.5x multiplayer on Fragments received and XP grown.
- A small hotfix Update 2.8.1 will go live on April 4 to discourse a known problem.
- Crystal Dynamics compromises a special founder’s Gift, Iron Man’s Variable Threat Response Battle Suit. This Outfit will be robotically granted to players who have earned no less than one Trophy before April 1.
- Some fixes for the Reassemble Compaign and Avengers Initiative are a problem with AI companions pointing Kate Bishops Decoy.
- Negligeable modification to endgame task reward gear progression and gear statistics.
- Some fixes for problems with combat mechanics.
- Modification to the user interface, including features and placeholder text.
- Fixes for animation demonstrating imperfectly during battle.