Pokecord Commands: Pokecord is the most famous bot. It is a type of discord bot. Discord bot is a set of programs by which you can communicate and chat with the game in real-time of playing with your gaming partners.
Pokecord is a discord bot of the game Pokemon. Mainly, it was first ever started on the 22nd of November 2017 globally; in this guide, we learn about using pokecord, commands, server, hacks, and everything about pokecord.
After you’ve chosen your Pokemon, there’s a couple of commands you should do right away. They are useful to have enabled, so there’s no real reason not to do them.
- p!detailed | Use this command to show more details about your Pokemon when using p!pokemon and p!info. It will show your Pokemon’s IVs, which are essential if you want to battle or determine how much one is worth.
- p!order<Option> | This will help you order your Pokemon by whatever you like. You have the choice to do: alphabetical, number, level, or iv. I generally find that IV is most used.
Here are some of the commands that help you in the game to catch the pokemons.
- p!catch<Pokemon Name> | When a wild Pokemon spawns, you will use this command and the correct name to catch it.
- p!hint | Will display a clue to the currently spawned Pokemon.
- p!select<Pokemon Number> | Selects which Pokemon will receive XP from chatting and which will battle.
- p!select the latest | Selects your most recently caught or redeemed Pokemon.
- p!info | Displays the information of your SELECTED Pokemon.
- p!info latest | Displays the information of the LATEST Pokemon you’ve caught.
- p!info<Pokemon Name> | Display a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> | Displays a glossy version of a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info<Pokemon Number> | Displays the information of the Pokemon attached to this number.
- p!pokemon | Displays a list of your Pokemon. It also displays details, such as Level, Number, IVs, and Nickname.
- p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name> | Displays a list of Pokemon you own of that particular name.
- p!pokemon –shiny | Displays your shiny Pokemon.
- p!pokedex | Displays your Pokedex with a number of how many you own.
- p!pokedex –unowned | Displays only the Pokemon you need to collect.
- p!nickname<nickname> | Gives an alias to your selected Pokemon.
- p!mega | Command to evolve Pokemon to a Mega X or Y. You must have a Mega Evolution bought, they cost 1,000 credits each.
- p!release<Pokemon Number> | This will release a Pokemon. If you do just p!release it will attempt to remove your chosen Pokemon, but thankfully it gives you a confirmation prompt beforehand.
Challenges are a new addition to the game if you complete all of the challenges you are rewarded with credits.
- p!challenges | Shows the current challenges that are available for you.
Favorite List Commands
- p!fav | This will display a table of your favoritePokemon!
- p!addfav<Pokemon Number> | Adds a Pokemon to your favorites list.
- p!removefav<Pokemon Number> | Removes a Pokemon from your favorites list.
Dueling Commands of Pokecords
If you want to battle your fellows, you’ll need to utilize these commands. You can win credits and XP for defeating your dueling partner!
- p!select<Pokemon Number> | This will be the Pokemon you use in battle.
- p!moves | Displays your selected Pokemon’s current activities, and the available moves.
- p!learn<Move> | Attempts to learn the move you’ve chosen. You will need to decide which action you want to replace.
- p!replace<Number> | Replaces a current move with the one you are trying to learn.
- p!duel<@Username> | Challenges the select Discord user to a Duel. Be sure to @ them and not just type in their name.
- p!accept | Accepts a duel if you’ve been challenged.
- p!use<Move Number> | Your selected Pokemon will use the number listed by that number.
The market allows you to sell and purchase Pokemon. You are buying Pokemon with credits; these can be earned by dueling or selling your caught Pokemon.
- p!bal | Shows the number of credits you have.
- p!market search <Page number> | Show the requested page of the market.
- p!market search <Page number><Search Options><Order Option> | Search the market.
- p!market view <Pokemon ID> | View detailed information for a Pokemon on the market.
- p!market info <Pokemon ID> | Alternative to view.
- p!market list <Pokemon Number><Price> | List a pokémon on the market.
- p!market buy <Pokemon ID> | Buy a Pokemon from the market. You will need to verify your purchase with p!confirmbuy or cancel it with p!cancel.
- p!market remove <Pokemon ID> | Remove one of your Pokemon from the market.
- p!market listings <Page number> | Display the Pokemon you have listed on the market.
- p!trade @User |utilize this command to start a deal with someone. They will, in that end, need to do p!accept to achieve the work or p!deny to dismiss it.
- p!p add <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> |it will add one or diverse Pokemon to your trade offer.
- p!p eliminate <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> |it will abolish one or different Pokemon from your trade offer.
- p!c add < Amount> |it aims to add credits to your trade offer.
- p!c eliminate < Amount> |its goal of removing credits from your trade offer.
- p!confirm | Confirm the trade. The two clients should state the work to experience.
- p!cancel |utilize this command if you want to call off the trade.
If you want to make your search more sophisticated, you can use the following Pokecord commands.
- –name <name>– utilize this command to look for Pokemon by their name.
- –nickname <nickname>-this command can be used to look for Pokemon by their nicknames.
- > level <level> – this command will assist you search for Pokemon by
- –holding <holding>– utilize this command to look for Pokemon by the item they are holding.
- –type <type>– it can be used to search for Pokemon by type.
- –price <price>– utilize this command to search for Pokemon with a specific price.
- –hpiv <IV>– it command will assist you in searching for Pokemon by their HPIV.
- –atkiv <IV>– it can be used to look for Pokemon by attack IV.
- –defiv <IV>– this command is used to search for Pokemon by their defense IV.
- –spatkiv <IV>– it can be used to search for Pokemon by their unique attack IV.
- –spdefiv <IV>– it will be used to look for Pokemon by their Special defense IV.
- –speediv <IV>– you can also use this rule to look for Pokemon by their speed IV.
The Order Options
- More, –order id ascending/descending– it will be used to help you get the result by Pokemon ID.
- –order lvl ascending/descending– You can get the consequences by Pokemon Level by using the command.
- Next, –order price ascending/descending will be used to get the outcome by price.
- –order iv ascending/descending – utilize this command to order by the sum of the Pokemon’s IVs.
- –order name ascending/descending– you can utilize these commands to order outcomes by the name.
Note that you do not have to type Ascending or Descending. Just simply type A or D, respectively.
Trading Commands Of Pokecord
- p!trade @User | Begins a trade with someone. They will then have to do p!accept to do the work or p!deny to reject it.
- p!p add <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> | Add one or multiple Pokemon to your trade offer.
- p!p remove <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> | Remove one or multiple Pokemon from your trade offer.
- p!c add <Amount> | Add credits to your trade offer.
- p!c remove <Amount> | Remove credits from your trade offer.
- p!confirm | Confirm the trade, both users must confirm for the work to go through.
- p!cancel | Cancel the trade.
- p!daily | Gives you to vote for the Pokecord server on the Discord Bots website. You receive 100 – 250 credit for doing this every 12 hours.
- p!silence | Toggles your level up messages. If you chat in servers that have Pokecord it will alert when your Pokemon levels up. This might be annoying to some so that you can silence it with this command.
- p!redeem<Pokemon Name> | If you have a save available, you will receive a Pokemon of the name you entered.
- p!redeem credits | Sells a save you own for 15,000 credits back to the bot itself.
- p!botinfo | Shows general bot information.
- p!invite | Gives the bot’s invite link.
- p!donate | Sends a link to donate to support the bot.
- p!patreon | Sends a link to the bot’s Patreon page.
- p!server | Sends an invite to the bot’s official server.
- p!appeal | (Official Server Only) Ventures to give you unbanned from the official server if you were banned for whatever reason.
- p!prefix<prefix> | Sets server prefix. If you don’t like the “p!” before every command, you can change it.
- p!redirect disable | If you desire to allow spawns in all channels again, you can use it.
- p!channel enable/disable | Enables or disables p! Commands in the channel you are currently in.
- p!levelup enable/disable | Enables or disables level up alerts.
- p!clearspawns enable/disable | Enables or disables the deletion of spawn message once a Pokemon is caught.
In the blog, we have mentioned all the Pokecord Commands that will help you. So still, if you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comments section.