Pokecord Commands: Pokecord is the most famous bot. It is a type of discord bot. Discord bot is a set of programs by which you can communicate and chat with the game in real-time of playing with your gaming partners.
Pokecord is a discord bot of the game Pokemon. Mainly, it was first ever started on the 22Nd of November 2017 globally; in this guide, we learn about using pokecord, commands, server, hacks, and everything about pokecord.
What Is Pokecord?
A pokecord is an interactive and extensive discord bot that allows you to collect, battle, and trade Pokemon. Once you have your pokecord, a pokemon will start to look as you talk. You will spot the pokemon in your messages as you will get notified of it. But it is your job to guess the name of the pokemon first to claim it.
By default, your server will have the “p!” in front of your command. Before we get started, you can get your Pokemon Number for a particular pokemon with the p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name>” command. Consequently, you will get your number via this list.
After you’ve chosen your Pokemon, there’s a couple of commands you should do right away. They are useful to have enabled, so there’s no real reason not to do them.
- p!detailed | Use this command to show more details about your Pokemon when using p!pokemon and p!info. It will show your Pokemon’s IVs, which are essential if you want to battle or determine how much one is worth.
- p!order<Option> | This will help you order your Pokemon by whatever you like. You have the choice to do: alphabetical, number, level, or iv. I generally find that IV is most used.
- p!catch<Pokemon Name> | When a wild Pokemon spawns, you will use this command and the correct name to catch it.
- p!hint | Will display a clue to the currently spawned Pokemon.
- p!select<Pokemon Number> | Selects which Pokemon will receive XP from chatting and which will battle.
- p!select the latest | Selects your most recently caught or redeemed Pokemon.
- p!info | Displays the information of your SELECTED Pokemon.
- p!info latest | Displays the information of the LATEST Pokemon you’ve caught.
- p!info<Pokemon Name> | Display a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info shiny <Pokemon Name> | Displays a glossy version of a Pokemon with its base stats.
- p!info<Pokemon Number> | Displays the information of the Pokemon attached to this number.
- p!pokemon | Displays a list of your Pokemon. It also displays details, such as Level, Number, IVs, and Nickname.
- p!pokemon –name <Pokemon Name> | Displays a list of Pokemon you own of that particular name.
- p!pokemon –shiny | Displays your shiny Pokemon.
- p!pokedex | Displays your Pokedex with a number of how many you own.
- p!pokedex –unowned | Displays only the Pokemon you need to collect.
- p!nickname<nickname> | Gives an alias to your selected Pokemon.
- p!mega | Command to evolve Pokemon to a Mega X or Y. You must have a Mega Evolution bought, they cost 1,000 credits each.
- p!release<Pokemon Number> | This will release a Pokemon. If you do just p!release it will attempt to remove your chosen Pokemon, but thankfully it gives you a confirmation prompt beforehand.
Challenges are a new addition to the game if you complete all of the challenges you are rewarded with credits.
- p!challenges | Shows the current challenges that are available for you.
Favorite List Commands
- p!fav | This will display a table of your favoritePokemon!
- p!addfav<Pokemon Number> | Adds a Pokemon to your favorites list.
- p!removefav<Pokemon Number> | Removes a Pokemon from your favorites list.
If you want to battle your fellows, you’ll need to utilize these commands. You can win credits and XP for defeating your dueling partner!
- p!select<Pokemon Number> | This will be the Pokemon you use in battle.
- p!moves | Displays your selected Pokemon’s current activities, and the available moves.
- p!learn<Move> | Attempts to learn the move you’ve chosen. You will need to decide which action you want to replace.
- p!replace<Number> | Replaces a current move with the one you are trying to learn.
- p!duel<@Username> | Challenges the select Discord user to a Duel. Be sure to @ them and not just type in their name.
- p!accept | Accepts a duel if you’ve been challenged.
- p!use<Move Number> | Your selected Pokemon will use the number listed by that number.
The market allows you to sell and purchase Pokemon. You are buying Pokemon with credits; these can be earned by dueling or selling your caught Pokemon.
- p!bal | Shows the number of credits you have.
- p!market search <Page number> | Show the requested page of the market.
- p!market search <Page number><Search Options><Order Option> | Search the market.
- p!market view <Pokemon ID> | View detailed information for a Pokemon on the market.
- p!market info <Pokemon ID> | Alternative to view.
- p!market list <Pokemon Number><Price> | List a pokémon on the market.
- p!market buy <Pokemon ID> | Buy a Pokemon from the market. You will need to verify your purchase with p!confirmbuy or cancel it with p!cancel.
- p!market remove <Pokemon ID> | Remove one of your Pokemon from the market.
- p!market listings <Page number> | Display the Pokemon you have listed on the market.
- p!trade @User | Begins a trade with someone. They will then have to do p!accept to do the work or p!deny to reject it.
- p!p add <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> | Add one or multiple Pokemon to your trade offer.
- p!p remove <Pokemon numbers, separated by spaces> | Remove one or multiple Pokemon from your trade offer.
- p!c add <Amount> | Add credits to your trade offer.
- p!c remove <Amount> | Remove credits from your trade offer.
- p!confirm | Confirm the trade, both users must confirm for the work to go through.
- p!cancel | Cancel the trade.
- p!daily | Gives you to vote for the Pokecord server on the Discord Bots website. You receive 100 – 250 credit for doing this every 12 hours.
- p!silence | Toggles your level up messages. If you chat in servers that have Pokecord it will alert when your Pokemon levels up. This might be annoying to some so that you can silence it with this command.
- p!redeem<Pokemon Name> | If you have a save available, you will receive a Pokemon of the name you entered.
- p!redeem credits | Sells a save you own for 15,000 credits back to the bot itself.
- p!botinfo | Shows general bot information.
- p!invite | Gives the bot’s invite link.
- p!donate | Sends a link to donate to support the bot.
- p!patreon | Sends a link to the bot’s Patreon page.
- p!server | Sends an invite to the bot’s official server.
- p!appeal | (Official Server Only) Ventures to give you unbanned from the official server if you were banned for whatever reason.
- p!prefix<prefix> | Sets server prefix. If you don’t like the “p!” before every command, you can change it.
- p!redirect disable | If you desire to allow spawns in all channels again, you can use it.
- p!channel enable/disable | Enables or disables p! Commands in the channel you are currently in.
- p!levelup enable/disable | Enables or disables level up alerts.
- p!clearspawns enable/disable | Enables or disables the deletion of spawn message once a Pokemon is caught.
- Perform a Reverse Image Search with these Search Engine Tools - January 26, 2021
- LibreOffice vs OpenOffice – Comprehensive Comparison - January 25, 2021
- Dropbox vs Google Drive – Overview & Comparison - January 24, 2021