Spotify has become the world’s largest streaming service of Music and has millions of users. Spotify has lots of features, along with Shuffle. Most people find the shuffle feature amazing when they don’t know what to play. The shuffling feature helps them introduce various songs. But some people find it weird as they get annoyed by the shuffling of songs. So they always try to Spo-tify and turn off Shuffle. However, the shuffle feature randomizes the listening experience, but you can also turn off the Shuffle if you don’t want the shuffling of songs. However, you can turn off Shuffle by tapping on the green “shuffle” arrow. If that icon becomes grey, it means Shuffle is turned off.
You can also see the ads during the playing of Music. Moreover, people who are using the free version of Spo-tify will be stuck in shuffle mode all the time. On the other hand, Premium subscribers can disable the shuffle feature. This blog will guide you to turn off Shuffle on Android and iOS.
How to Turn Off Shuffle on Spotify on Different Devices
Spotify is the most extensive audio streaming service and has millions of songs. You can use Spotify on your smartphones, computers, and gaming consoles. So whenever you listen to Music on Spotify, the songs start playing randomly. And people don’t like the shuffle feature, and they want to turn it off. So here, we will describe how to turn off Shuffle on various devices.
1. Disable the Shuffle Feature in Free Spo-tify for Android and iOS
If you are using a free version of Spo-tify on your Android phone and want to turn off Shuffle, Shuffle is a free version that does not let you stop the Shuffle and forces you to listen to music while in shuffle mode. So, you have to use a workaround and try the tweaked version of Spotify or TutuApp.
Turn of Shuffle on Android:
- Initially, install the TutuApp on your android phone.
- Then, launch the application on your android phone. Next, you will see the “Spotify music mode” or crack version on your home screen. If you don’t see then search it.
- After that, click on the “Download” button to install the Spotify modded version on Android.
- Next, open the Tutuapp version on Android and sign in to your Account.
- Then, start playing Music and select the “shuffle” icon to turn off the Shuffle until it becomes grey.
Turn Off Spotify Shuffle On iOS:
- First, install the tweak box app on your iPhone.
- Run the app of the TWEAKBOX by clicking the “apps” button. Then, search for “Spotify.”
- From the search bar, select “Spotify++” to install.
- Next, sign in to the Spotify application to play the Music. So you will see the shuffle icon, so turn off the icon. It means you have successfully switched off the Shuffle.
2. Turn Off the shuffle feature in Premium Spo-tify On Android and iOS
If you are a user of Spotify premium on your android phone or iOS, you have access to all the features. So you can easily turn off the Shuffle. Follow the given steps to switch off Shuffle on the Premium version.
- Go to the Spotify application on your Android or iOS. Then, play any song.
- You will see the shuffle icon at the corner of the screen.
- Press the icon of Shuffle. It will turn out grey and will turn off.
- After that, your songs playing will be in a sequence.
Premium users subscribers have the option to turn off the Shuffle whenever they want and can play songs from their playlist.
3. Turn Off Shuffle on Free Spotify On PC/Web,
You can also use Spo-tify on your computer and turn off the shuffle option on the web. So here are some steps to help you turn off the Shuffle on pc.
- Go to the app of Spotify on your computer. Then, log in to your Account.
- Next, tap on the “Now Playing” and select the shuffle icon to switch off the Shuffle until it turns grey.
- You will see that the songs will be in their original sequence.
4. Turn Off the Shuffle by “Sign out Everywhere” Feature
If you can not turn off Shuffle from the above methods, try the “Sign out Everywhere” feature. Because sometimes, Spotify bugs out due to some issues or by login by too many devices. So use the feature to sign out your Account from every device. Here are some steps to help you to turn off the Shuffle by using the sign out everywhere feature.
- Go to the web of Spotify.com and log in to your Account.
- Tap on your profile name on the right of the menu and then choose “Account.”
- From the drop-down menu, find the option of “Sign out Everywhere.”
- After that, your Account will log out from every device.
- Then, sign in to your Spotify Account.
Among the numerous audio streaming services, Spotify continues to dominate all others. You can use Spotify for free or premium for just $9.99. Although the shuffle feature of Spo-tify is quite disturbing for people, as it forces them to listen to music in shuffle mods and disturbs their playlist, it is difficult for them to turn off the Shuffle. The blog contains all the methods that help you turn off the Shuffle on Spotify for both premium and free. Furthermore, if none of the above methods worked, contact Spotify.