On Sunday, March 13, Apple added refurbished iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max to its online store, presenting sale prices in the United States of America.
However, the iPhone 13 models primarily launched in September 2021 and were available at discounted prices in European countries starting in January. It was the first time Apple company vended refurbished iPhone 13 models in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Apple does not currently offer 13 Mini. Probably will be added soon as this model is sold in European refurbished stores.
Furthermore, multiple colors and dimensions can be bought now, but the stock will swing over time as Apple rejuvenates what is accessible. So, you may need to check back frequently if you want a precise color or capacity.
Pricing for refurbished models is as fellow
- iPhone 13: With 128 GB Storage available in Pink, Green, and Blue Color in ($619)
- iPhone 13 Pro: With 256GB storage in Sierra Blue, Green, Gold, and Graphite colors ($849).
- iPhone 13 Pro: With 512GB storage available in Alpine Green, Blue, Gold, and Graphite colors ($1019).
- iPhone 13 Pro: With 1TB storage available in Graphite color ($1189).
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: With 512GB storage available in Silver, blue, Green, and graphite colors ($1099).
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: With 1TB storage available in Graphite, Blue, Gold, Silver, and green ($1269).
According to prices, Apple is accusing $619 for the refurbished 128GB iPhone 13, a 12% discount off the $699 charge of a brand new Apple 13. Though Apple is not selling the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max, prices are about 25% lesser than when the new models were.
The plus point is a refurbished iPhone from Apple outfits with new batteries, one year warranty, fresh USB-C to lightning cable, outer shells, and an option to purchase extended AppleCare+ coverage. Subsequently, they are identical to the original in the iPhone box.
- How to Screen Record on iPhone 13? Simple Ways
- How to Screen Record on iPhone 11 (iPhone12 & 13)
- How To Change Keyboard On iPhone 12/13 & 14 Series