Sam’s Club is a membership-only warehouse club that offers a variety of products and services at discounted prices. However, if you find that you no longer need or want a Sam’s Club membership, you can cancel it at any time.
There are two ways to cancel your Sam’s Club membership:
- In-person: You can visit the Membership Desk at any Sam’s Club location and request to cancel your membership.
- Over the phone: You can call Sam’s Club customer service at 1-888-746-7726 and request to cancel your membership.
In this article, you will learn about the membership cancellation of Sam’s warehouse club; if you find a better deal elsewhere or simply don’t need the membership anymore, you can cancel it at any time.
- Call 1-888-746-7726 between Monday to Friday (8 am to 8 pm) for any customer support service.
- You can cancel the membership any time after your year-contracted expires.
What You Will Need
- Sam’s Club Card
- Photo I.D
- Original membership agreement with the date you signed on to become a member
Table of Contents
How To Cancel a Sams Club Membership
You can cancel your membership at any time at sams Club locations. Here is the step-by-step guide to cancel it in a few minutes.
- Collect all the docs or material (Sam’s club card, photo I.D & Membership agreement you signed)
- Visit the Sam’s Club member service desk, which is located by the entrance of the club.
- Now provide someone who has a membership to the Sam’s Club, give him/her to the team with your Sam’s Club card and photo ID. And you may state that you would like to cancel your membership.
- Fill out the legal paperwork and request a copy of your records’ cancelation paperwork.
- Review your bank or credit card statement associated with your 30- or 60-days Sam’s Club account after you cancel to make sure you have not been charged for another year’s membership.
- 6 Unique Ways to Cancel Weight Watchers Membership
- How To Cancel Youtube Tv Free Trial on Desktop & Mobile
- How to Cancel AppleCare Subscription On Your iPhone?