Most players like to play multiplayer video games: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, GTA, League of Legends, PUBG, Watch Dogs, Elden Ring, etc. The Rockstar games are always designed to originate the open world category with the gta franchise. The GTA 5 video game was released in 2013, which is now more than seven years ago. But the Rockstar games managed to save its popularity. There are some leaks, and rumors of GTA 6 show that the game is probably released in 2024. However, in GTA 5, there are 3 unique characters that can change when a player is playing on their PS4, XBOC, or PC.
So, let us move to the post to know how to shift selectable characters in Grand Theft Auto 5 on your PlayStation 4. You can also read will GTA 6 be on PS4 & Xbox One.
Table of Contents
How to Change Characters in GTA 5 PS4 Story Mode/Online
Suppose you are playing a Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer game on your PlayStation console and want to transform your character in story mode or offline, so you have to interact with different keys on your controller.
Below we have described the steps for changing the character in GTA V on PS3, PS4, and PS5.
- Press the down tab from the directional pad (D-Pad) on the right side of your controller.
- After that, the character switch dial will appear on your screen.
- Then select between the characters with the right analog stick by moving it from the left side of your controller.
- Now the character you have selected is emphasized in the dial.
- Once you select the character, release the down tab, and the selected character will shift in GTA V.
How to Change Character View in GTA 5 PS4
If a player wants to change the appearance of the characters in GTA 5 on PS4, they must have $100000. Once you have earned $100000, you can transform your character view. To shift your character view, follow these steps.
- Hit the touchpad on your PS4 to open the interaction menu.
- Select the Style option in the interaction menu list.
- Then select the change appearance option, then you will be in the police lineup.
- Here you can change your character features, presence, heritage, clothing, etc.
How to Change Characters in GTA 5 PS4 Online
GTA 5 online mode lets the players make 2 different characters and use them with ease and the best gaming experience. Certainly, a player can change between 2 characters in gta 5 whenever necessary. However, character changes in the GTA V online mode are not as simple as in the single-player game version.
Below, we share steps to transform GTA 5 online character selection on Playstation and Xbox consoles.
- Open the pause menu page when playing with one of the two characters.
- Once the pause menu appears on your screen, choose the online option.
- In the online tab section, navigate to the swap character option.
- After that, a confirmation message will appear on your screen; here, tap on the OK tab.
- Then choose the character that you want with the use of the steering keys.
How to Edit Crew Emblem GTA 5 PS4
A crew symbol is necessary for a player to stand out in the GTA game. However, this feature is only accessible to PC gamers. The console players (PS4 & Xbox) don’t have the crew emblem feature but change the characters in GTA 5.
Here we have stated the steps to change the crew emblem feature on your PC.
- Launch your PC’s web browser, go to the Rockstar Social Club website, and log in.
- Then tap on the Crew tab and hover over the My Crew option.
- After that, tap on your existing crew and then tap on the Emblems option.
- Then tap on the create emblem option in the right-hand corner.
- Now you can select the emblem you want and copy it to the clipboard.
- After that, hover over the create emblem tab and launch the Web browser developer tool.
- In the developer tool, paste the emblem into the console tab.
- Then navigate to my crew tab and alter your present emblem.
- After altering your emblem, go to the new emblem and click on publish option.
- Now wait for a few seconds to see your newly published emblem.
How to Switch Characters in GTA 5 Xbox Systems Story Mode/Offline
The XBOX and PlayStation consoles have the same game controllers, which is why if you want to change the characters in GTA 5 in story mode or offline on Xbox is pretty identical to PS4. However, the changing character process is the same whether you play grand theft auto V on Xbox 360, XBOX one, Xbox Series S, or X.
Must Read: How to Enter Director Mode in GTA 5 Online?
How to Switch a Character in GTA 5 PC Keyboard
PC gamers ought to wait for a long time after the announcement of the game console features, which is the ritual of the Rockstar. But after some time, PC gamers get the same game system features as console players.
However, one of the features of GTA V lets the players transform between characters. Certainly, changing the character is vital on PC as on the consoles.
Here we have stated the steps to change the characters in story mode or offline in Grand theft auto 5 on your computer.
- Press and hold the ALT key from your keyboard to launch the character menu.
- After that, a wheel will appear at the bottom right side of the screen, where you will see all the available characters.
- Then head the cursor to highlight the character you want to pick and release the ALT key.
- How to Switch Characters in GTA 5 on PS4, Xbox & PC
- GTA V May Grasp Sign to GTA VI Reveal Date
- GTA 6 Gameplay Rumours