Did you lost your email address or forgot your password? Are you looking for a way to recover Email addresses? We are here to help you, in this article; we discuss how to recover Google, how to recover Hotmail account and other email accounts with simple steps.
An email address is a corporate way to communicate and discuss business matters. Losing the email password might cause you some problems continuing your business activities. Therefore, knowing how to recover email account passwords is necessary.
How to Recover Email Address of Google Account Using Email?
- Go to Google Account Recovery or co/recover page.
- Click on Forgot Email (in case you forgot your email address).
- Otherwise, enter your email address and click on Next.
- On the next page, click on Forgot Password if you forgot your Gmail password.
- On the next page, enter the Last Password You Remember and click next.
- A recovery code shall be sent to your Recovery Email Address.
- Enter that code for the recovery of the Gmail account.
- After entering the Recovery Code to recover the Google account enter a new password.
- Make sure to create a strong password, and make sure you remember that password.
- Follow this method to recover email address using Email.
How to Recover Google Account Using Phone?
- Go to Google Account Recovery or co/recover page.
- For Gmail, account recovery enter the current and working Cell Number you want to receive the verification code.
- Select the Method through which you want to receive code on whether Text or Call.
- Enter the Verification Code and click on the Next
- As usual, enter a strong password and try to remember it.
How to Recover Email Addresses of Yahoo If You Forgot the Password:
Recovering the Yahoo email is nothing different from recovering the Google Email account. To recover the Yahoo email account you will have to follow an almost similar process as you followed for Google account recovery. The only difference is there are different button options to follow.
- Go to the Yahoo sign-in page.
- Click on the Trouble Signing In
- Enter the Email address or Phone number through which you want to recover your Email Address.
If you want to recover your Yahoo email address through email then follow the steps below:
- Type the Backup or Secondary Email address and click on the Continue
- Then a button will appear on the screen Yes, send me a verification code.
- Then in the final step, enter the Verification Code, and you are done.
If you want to recover your Yahoo Email address using the Phone Number then you will follow the steps below:
- Type in the Phone Number where you want to receive the Verification Code.
- Then, click on the button Yes, Text me the Verification Code.
- Enter the Verification Code you received through SMS and you are done.
- After completing the process you will be signed in automatically.
yahoo mail password reset
How To Recover Facebook Account And Password Using Email?
Facebook has its own way of recovering the account and password. However, you should be in control of the email address and phone number associated with the Facebook account.
- First, go to com or www.facebook/recover link.
- Click on the Forgot Account?
- In the next step, you will be asked to search for the account using Email or Phone Number.
- If you choose an email address then you will receive the Facebook password reset code on that email address.
- After receiving the Verification Code on the Email Address enter the code in the box.
Note: remember that, if you do not have access to the email address associated with the Facebook account, then, unfortunately, you cannot recover that email address.
How to Recover Facebook Account Using Friend’s Account?
Facebook does not offer a recovery email address using a friend’s Facebook account. There are two ways you can do it, either ask your friend to help you or create a new account and do it through that.
- Go and visit your lost Facebook account using your Friend’s
- Click on the 3-Dots menu next to the Message button click on Report.
- Various options will show next, choose Something Else.
- A menu will open and select Recover this Account.
- In the next step, Facebook will ask a method (email, phone) to receive a verification code.
- Select the method through which you want to receive the Facebook Recovery Code.
- After receiving the Authentication Code enter the Code.
- Enter the New Password in the next step.
- After creating a new password, you will be asked to Log Out all devices.
- After completing the process your account will be recovered.
How to Recover Outlook Account When You Forgot Email?
The method to recover the Hotmail account is not much different from the above-discussed methods.
- Go to the Microsoft Login Page.
- Click on the Forgot Username
- On the next page, you will have two options either recover email without phone number with Email Address or use the Phone Number.
- Enter the code you receive on either Email or Phone number (whichever you use).
- After entering the Verification code, sign in to your Microsoft Hotmail Account.
Note that, the above procedure is used to recover the Hotmail account when you lost your email address.
How to Recover Outlook Account When You Forgot Password?
- If you do not remember your password click on the Forgot Password
- Click on the Next
- If you have a recovery email then select it, if you don’t then click on I Don’t Have Any of These.
- You shall be redirected to a form where you will fill in the required details.
- Where you will be asked for Email, Phone, or Skype, Contact Email Address, and enter the characters and click Next to proceed further.
- After entering the verification code, you shall be redirected to another form.
- Enter the details Click Next.
- Then another form will appear, fill in the forms, and in 24 hours your account will be recovered.
The method we discussed to recover email addresses is easy enough for everyone to understand and follow. Everyone knows that losing an email address that you use regularly. Fortunately, all the email service providers give methods to recover the email address to resume your email operations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.