Curious to know how to reset Fitbit charge 2? You may notice someone wearing a Fitbit Charge 2 within the nearby playground, the airport, the gym, and many more places. Yes, Fitbit 2 has hit big since the discharge. People like it because it’s trendy and cozy to wear. If you’re going to get one, you’re on the precise track because, during this article, we will share with you all the belongings you should understand to reset your Fitbit Charge 2. Stick around to the end of this text to seek out the solution to reboot Fitbit Charge 2.
A piece of Fitbit Charge 2 costs around USD 20 to USD 25 depending on the device’s condition. This tool can perform activities like recording what percentage steps you’ve taken, distance covered, what percentage calories burned for each day, active minutes with strenuous exercise, and floor climbing. All also show pulse and zones. You’ll set your daily goals. For instance, you would like to succeed in 10.000 steps per day, and then once you get the plan, you would like to reboot your Fitbit Charge 2. If you’re still unacquainted using this tool, please read this text on restart Fitbit Charge 2 to ease the matter. You’ll follow some steps below on the way to reboot Fitbit Charge 2. You would possibly be asked to try to do a factory reset if:
- You have a Fitbit Charge HR, and you have tried all the steps in Why can’t I update my Fitbit device?
- Your Windows 10 device and, therefore, the Fitbit app for Windows 10 can’t detect your Charge or Charge HR with Bluetooth.
- You’re utilizing an Android phone and having difficulty with notifications or syncing.
- You’re utilizing the Fitbit app for Android on a tool running an older OS (4.3 or earlier), and therefore the tracker was previously bonded to a different mobile device.
How to Reset Fitbit Charge 2
- Place the Fitbit Charge 2 into its charging cradle, then connect the USB cable to an influence source.
- Keep down the only key on the side of the Fitbit Charge 2 for between 10 and 12 seconds until the Fitbit icon pops off of the screen.
- Press and hold the only button on the side of the device.
- When the icon goes away again, free the button, then unplug the USB cable from its port. That ought to reboot the Fitbit Charge 2, restoring it to working order after a soft reboot.
- If this reboot didn’t fix the tracker’s issues, it is time for a factory reset.
How to Factory Reset Fitbit Charge 2: Reset Solutions
Do you want to restart your Fitbit Charge 2 everywhere again? A factory reset is the best solution to your problem. Your device could be experiencing such things because it doesn’t update automatically. The Fitbit app for Windows10 cannot detect your Charge 2 with Bluetooth.
Otherwise, you don’t receive any notification on your Fitbit Charge 2. Keep calm and skim the steps on the way to reboot Fitbit Charge 2 below. To restart your Fitbit Charge 2 device, here are the actions you’ll follow on the way to reboot Fitbit Charge 2.
- Firstly, you would like to connect the charging cable to your tracker. Then, plug the opposite end of the road into a USB port.
- Next, click and hold the button for about two seconds. Please note that you need to press and hold without letting go of the control. Then, remove the charging cable from the tracker and wait about 7 to 9 seconds.
- At this stage, you would like to abandon of the button and hold it once more.
- Then press the “ALT” button and await a flash on the screen. If you see the instant, it’s time to abandon the control and hold it down again.
- The will be a vibration following the past action you perform; if you already feel the beat, you would like to abandon the button and hold it down again.
- An “ERROR” warning will appear on the screen; once you see it, surrender the control and hold it down.
- Then there’ll be an “ERASE” warning appearing on the screen; you would like to abandon the button and hold it down again. Now, the Fitbit Charge 2 will close up.
- The reboot process of your Fitbit Charge 2 is completed. You’ll turn it on by pressing the button or attaching the charging cable. If the tracker shows 0:00, it indicates the reset is successful.
- Yay, you’ve got just reboot your Fitbit Charge 2! Your device is popping back to a blank stage. So you would like to line it up as you probably did to the new device.
How to Reset Time on Fitbit Charge 2
To have your device working correctly, you’ve got to make sure that you have already set the right time zone. Here are the steps on reboot time on Fitbit Charge 2.
- Open the Fitbit app and attend to the dashboard. It might be best if you tapped on the “Account Icon” to start.
- Then, click on the “Advanced Settings” button.
- Select the zone, and you’ll see the “Set Automatically” option thereunder. Turn the button off.
- Continue to tap “Time Zone” and pick the right zone.
- Lastly, you would like to sync your Fitbit Charge 2. And you’re done!
That’s all the items you would like to understand on the way to reset Fitbit Charge 2. Happy working out!
How to Unite a Tracker Back to Your Fitbit Account
If you would like to feature your Charge 2 (or any Fitbit device) back to your account, all you would like to try to be sync the device to your Fitbit account using the Fitbit Connect app for Mac or Windows or choose the found out a tool option within the Fitbit mobile app.
Once the device has been paired to your account again, you ought to find that you’re tracking data and activity history remains available for you to look at in your account dashboard or mobile app.
Q1: How can we reset the FitBit charge to give someone else?
If you want to give fitbit charge to your friend, you have to go to the Fitbit app. Then click on the Account symbol at the top right side of the screen. Then, click on “Set up a New Device,” & select your tracker & go after the onscreen commands to continue. After that, the app will ask you to replace the tracker, so replace it and carry on with the process.
Q2: How can we reset the timezone on Fitbit Charge 2?
If you want your device to work accurately, ensure that you have set the right time zone. If you’re going to reset, you have to open the app, go to the dashboard, & tap on the “Account Icon.” After that, select “Advance setting,” & then choose the zone and set the Automatically option.
There are no thanks to completely close up a Fitbit Charge 2 apart from letting its battery drain, a process that will take entirely every week.
This was the complete guide on the way to reset Fitbit charge 2. Share your helpful and precious thoughts within the comment box section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.