You might already know Cash App and Chime, popular mobile banking services including checking and savings accounts, debit cards, and credit-building tools. But if you don’t know How to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime, we can help you transfer cash from Cash App to Chime.
Transferring cash from one bank to another can be frustrating and challenging when you’re newer to online banking. Although, in both services, you can get some handy features that may help transfer the desired amount into another bank quickly and stress-free.
Table of Contents
Easiest Ways to Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime
Before heading towards its procedure, the following things are important that you should do first!
- Locate the information about Chime Account.
- Create a link between Chime Account & Cash App.
- Transfer Money from Cash App to Chime.
Locate the information about Chime Account
Begin with searching out your Chime account number and routing numbers, which are public information. However, your account number needs to be always private.
You can find your Chime account and routing numbers by following the instructions.
- Open Chime and login into your account.
- Tap on the “Settings” tab on the screen’s bottom.
- Scroll down to the “Account Information” category and Tap on it.
- Here you will see your Chime account number and routing number.
Create a Link between the Chime bank account & Cash App.
We have both the Chime account number and routing number safely copied. So now you have to enter the number into your Cash App to connect both banks.
- Launch the Cash App and Sign in.
- Tap the “Banking” tab at the bottom of the screen, where your current balance is displayed.
- Tap “Add a Bank” given under the “Cash & BTC’ section.
- Choose “Chime” from the list of bank options.
- Enter the information of your Chime bank account, specifically your account number and routing number.
- Tap “Add Bank” to build a connection from Cash App with Chime.
The link should be created immediately.
Transfer your Money from Cash App to Chime
Here, you will notice that your accounts are linked, so you can easily send money from Cash App into Chime like normal cash-out transfers.
- Open the Cash App and enter your account details to sign in.
- Press the “Banking” tab at the bottom of the phone’s display.
- Select the desired amount you want to transfer to your Chime account.
- Tap to the “Cash Out” option.
- Select the “Deposit Speed” for transferring money by setting out the instant or standard speed option. Do remember that if you choose standard transfers, which are free of cost and can take up to 3 working to complete. Otherwise, instant money transfer services include a fee.
- Select your Chime account from the list of bank accounts.
- Enter the amount you want to send and tap “Next.”
- Recheck the details of the transaction to ensure that every information you added.
- Tap “Confirm” to finish the money transfer.
Lastly, the most important thing you need to do is double-check your transaction detail, as transferring the amount between different payment apps is quite difficult, but with the correct information, it will become easier for you. Therefore, review the process before you press “Send” on any financial transaction, which may assure you that you’re sending money to the right place with the correct amount.