How to Make awesome tiktok slow-motion transition videos? We see the boom of youtube in the early 20s, and now it is the biggest platform with a lot of data. However, according to our assumption, tiktok will be the next youtube shortly, which is what the economist stated in their 2022 cover photo.
But what makes TikTok that famous? The answer is its slow-motion feature because this catches people’s eyes the most. Moreover, it fulfills your requirement related to acting for a short moment by providing cool editing features with a slow-mo. And the output you get after combining both is mindblowing.
Most peoples prefer the iphone over the android because they think that the iphone is much more compatible with TikTok videos because of its reliability, and it also plays a part in flexing. This article will discuss creating the best TikTok transition videos, so hang on to a plane before it flies.
How To Do The Slow Motion Effect on TikTok
Compared to other platforms, TikTok is very handy and user-friendly and is so easy that one can finish a normal TikTok video in just a few minutes. However, you won’t find any significant limit regarding creating a TikTok video. So take this opportunity and create as many slow-motion transition videos as possible. Hence, we’ll guide you through the process step by step.
- Open your TikTok app and click on the + icon in the middle of the screen.
- Afterward, select the speed option you’ll find on the upper right of the screen.
- Then you come up with several options like 0.1x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 3x. These speed options denote which speed you want to make your video on.
This method tells you how to put a TikTok video in slow motion within the TikTok app. Additionally, some people use to slow-mo their video from the outsource might be their a reason of doing this but at last, it’s up to them whatever they want to do.
Create TikTok Slow Motion Video WithSpecial Effects (iPhone)
There will be a few things you need to have with yourself, like a tripod or any mobile holder for the stability of the video, lights for perfect skin tone and contrast so that the camera capture a good of you.
On the other hand, try to shoot in a place with more light, like in morning galleries or a brighter room. This process was not done by shooting on the TikTok platform but from the outer source. However, we do edit it on TikTok for further enhancement.
Before shooting the video, go to your iphonesettings, select the camera settings, and find the option of Record slow-mo. Hit a tap on it and set it to the highest possible for better results. Now let’s get straight to the process.
1. Pair the apple watch with an Iphone camera for ease
Open your iphone camera and select the slow-mo option. In addition, it’s a piece of advice that if you have the apple watch, then use the remote camera app through which you can see how you look in the camera during the recording.
2. Record TikTok slow motion video on the native camera
Go to your TikTok app and open any video audio you want to act on. Again go to your camera slow-mo and act accordingly to audio by taking breaks and cuts.
3. Download the iMovie App for the best edit
If you are an iphone user, you’ll probably be familiar with the iMessage app. Many tiktokers use this app because it provides some great edits. If you also want to know how to edit your video with this app, follow the procedure below.
- Open your app, click on the + box icon, and create a new project by clicking the movie option.
- Select multiple clips of your recorded video at once and create a movie.
- You’ll come up with many options. There are many tutorials on youtube regarding iMessage, so get a basic skill from there. However, we tell you the method of making an awesome transition video just like the pro used in theirs.
- If necessary mute your video voice and trim the exceptional part of the video.
- To add audio to your edit video. Open the TikTok video you make your video on, click on the share icon and download the video.
- Next, open your iMessage app click the + button, and then click on the moment button. Then hit a tap on a video you’ve downloaded and press the 3 dot option and select the audio-only option.
- This will import the audio only to your video. Adjusting it might take some time, so download the video after editing. But we’ll edit it further on the TikTok app.
4. Edit video on TikTok
as we have done the earliest process, it’s then a turn of TikTok for further editing. TikTok has many filters that were designed per user requirements. It keeps adding cool effects consistently to entertain users so they’ll not get bored using the same effects repeatedly. However, let’s know how you can edit the video on TikTok by adding these effects.
- Open your TikTok app, press the + button in the middle, and tap on the upload button.
- Then select the video you’ve edited from iMessage and click the next button.
- Now you’ll find several effects. My personal favorite is the gold powder. Moreover, there are many other effects also, so keep adding effects according to your perceptions and upload your video, and that’s pretty much it.
How to watch TikTok videos in slow motion
Let’s take it in a way that you created a TikTok video in fast forward and deleted it from the TikTok library after downloading it. But now you want to watch the same video in slow-mo, so what will you do? Don’t hassle too much you can watch it in slow-mo. All you need to do is to follow the steps underneath.
- Open your TikTok app, tap the plus button, and click the upload button.
- Select the video you want to watch in slow motion and click next.
- You’ll see the timer button at the bottom right of the screen. Every time you press it, it’ll change the speed, so keep pressing until you find your video in slow motion.
Making a video on TikTok is not important but making an awesome video is what we are talking about. We describe here the techniques that pros used while making their videos. This often happens to people who find someone’s video fascinating and try to make their videos accordingly.
But it got messed up when they didn’t know how to do it. That’s why we explore how pros edit their TikTok video with a slow-motion effect so you can also make the same and become a TikTok star.