Have you just downloaded MS Office? Can’t get it started because you need a product key? Worry not, we’re here to solve that problem for you.
If you haven’t gotten your hands on a product key yet, then Get MS Office 2013 Product Keys and with that Get MS Office 2016 Product Keys.
Let’s follow the steps to install your product keys in your MS Office.
Step-by-Step Guide to Product Key Installation
- Download your MS Office from any reliable source you want to.
- After you have downloaded it, turn off your Wi-fi or any internet connection.
- When you’re offline, begin the installation on your PC.
- After you are finished with the installation wizard.
- Close everything and follow either of these two ways that suit you…
Using Product Key from Product
This is when you open a product and fill the key when asked or you can go in setting to put in the key. If you open a product, for example, MS Word; you’ll be asked to put in the product key on that instant and you can fill in the key. Your product will be ready to use.
If you don’t see a pop-up but a yellow bar on top of the word document says you can’t use it, then follow the steps below.
- Open any MS product, for example MS Word.
- Click on“Files” and then look at the bottom left.
- Click the“Account” button on the bottom left.
- In the center with other icons, you’ll see “use product key”
- Click on it and enter your key. Your whole MS Office will be registered.
Using Product Key in Installed Apps
You can also use this process which is also pretty simple. You can go in your installed apps after you have installed you MS Office. This is where you’d usually go to delete or uninstall a program. If you can’t find this, just go in“Settings” and search“uninstall” you’ll be given the option for that window.
- Locate MS Office in your installed apps.
- Click right on it and you’ll be given two options.
- Click on“Change” and you’ll be taken to a different window.
- You’ll be given different options, select“change product key”
- You can then enter your product key and you’re good to go!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.