Searching for “how to charge Oculus Quest 2 Controller?
Consider this: Imagine yourself in your room, engrossed playing your favorite game on Oculus Quest 2 VR; while you are in the game’s final level; where you have to slay the demon.
As you muster your courage to lunge at the demon…WHOOSH!
Your immersive virtual reality blacked out.
The controllers’ battery ended…
So, your controllers are run out of juice and you have no clue how to charge it back.
I will guide you on how to charge the Oculus Quest 2 Controller to save you from the dreadful experience of leaving out at the last stage of the game.
What is Oculus Quest 2, Anyway?
Facebook, now Metaverse, is known for its cutting-edge innovations. One of its primary innovational adaptions: Oculus Quest.TheVR headset is the Leo Messiof the virtual reality world.
This led us to our Oculus Quest 2. Which is the successor of Oculus Quest; but more advance, better and efficient. Oculus Quest 2 takes you in a world where everything comes to life.
The VR headset’s controllers, TOO, are extremely smooth to use. But how to charge Oculus Quest 2 controllers when their battery drained?
Keep reading on…
How To Charge Oculus Quest 2 Controller?
Who doesn’t love the VR gameplay experience? So, I get your frustration whenyou are not able to enjoy—due to the battery running out of the controllers.
Before going on how to charge Oculus Quest 2 controller?
Some important things you should know:
- Oculus Quest 2 controller cannot be charged due to lack of internal battery
- The controller runs on an AA battery
- You have manually charged the controller
Moving on, here is how you gonna charge your controllers’ batteries:
- Take the controller in your hand, check for the symbol R or L on the side, and yank the cover out.
- After opening the battery cover, remove the used battery
- Replace it with an AA rechargeable battery
- Follow the same steps for the second controller too
- Your controllers are now active to play
What Are The Other Ways To Charge Your Controller?
For one, swapping the batteries out. But there are other ways to charge your controller.
Charge With the Charging Dock
The Oculus Quest 2 controller is not rechargeable. TRUE. Anker Charging Dock, however, can make them rechargeable. Sounds, cool!
Here is how tocharge Oculus Quest 2 controllers with the charging dock:
- Get the battery cover remove
- Take out the batteries from the controllers
- Put the rechargeable batteries in which comes with the dock
- Cover them up with the cover of the dock
- Place your controllers in the charging cradles
- Set the position of the controller to charge it smoothly
- Unplug it when the controllers are fully charged
Want To Know The Oculus Quest 2 Advance Specs? Well, Yes
This VR has one of the most advanced specifications when it comes to modern VR systems. Which has virtually put the “VR competition” to rout.
Here are some of the advanced specs of Oculus Quest 2:
The quickest CPU fitted with Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2
- The strong and faster processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2
- Advance RAM of 6GB
- High resolution of 1832 x 1920
- Massive storage of 64GB/256GB
- Long battery life
Pro-Tip: Best VR Games To Play in Oculus Quest 2 in 2021?
VR Games are LIT. But not every VR game is worth spending time on. So, we have collected a list of the best VR games to play and enjoy in your VR headsets.