Cache from iPhone/Android/Computer
The cache memory is used to increase the data retrieval by storing a piece of information from frequently accessed data, whether from local storage of the computer/Mobile or the browser, saving the information of most visited web pages. Cache helps to access the frequently accessed data much faster than from the storage of the device, thus occupying some storage space. In this tutorial, we shall look at how to clear YouTube cache and clear YouTube cookies from iPhone/Android/PC.
Cache is small memory and it is filled very quickly, therefore, you need to clear the cache very often. Now, without further due, let us see how to clear YouTube cache and cookies in a step-by-step process.
Clear YouTube cache and Cookies in Google Chrome on Android, iPhone, and PC
When you are using YouTube on Google Chrome browser, the browser will keep track of history and store some information about the data. It enables the browser to load the web pages faster using the YouTube cache app on iPhone. I have consolidated the steps below on how to clear the YouTube cache on iPhone.
Steps to Clean YouTube Cache & Cookies on iPhone Memory:
- Open the Google Chrome app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the three-Dot menu in the bottom right and open history.
- Tap on “Clear Browsing Data” to clear cache on iPhone.
- Check the data you want to remove cached YouTube videos, images, site data, and cookies from the Google Chrome browser.
How to Clear YouTube Cache & Cookies on Android OS:
- Open Google Chrome browser on Android mobile.
- Tap on the “Three-Dot” to open the menu.
- Go to “History” and tap Clear browsing Data to clear youtube cache from android.
- Select the options including history, cookies, cached images, and files.
- In the end, tap on “Clear Data” to clear cookies on android and YouTube cache.
How to Clear YouTube Cache & Cookies on PC/Computer
- Start Chrome on PC.
- Click on the “Three Dots” to open the menu then click on “More Tools” then click on Clear Browsing History.
- Select and check the options you want to clear the cache of like images, browsing history, cookies, and other site data.
- To clear the YouTube Cache, click on the “Clear Data” option.
What Are Cookies And Cache And Why They Are Stored?
What is Cache?
Cache memory stores pieces of website data that the browser stores for future use. But, how YouTube cache and cookies are stored? When you access content on the internet at frequent times, it is stored for future use to be available for faster access. The browsers memorize the data and the cache data is loaded faster.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are used to validate the identity of the user. They are used to improve the user experience when a user visits a particular website from time to time. It saves the credentials of the user, navigation history on a website, shopping preferences etc. Cookies help improve:
- Customer credentials and log-in
- Frequent shopping history and carts.
- Shopping wish lists.
- Product and search recommendations on Google and YouTube.
- Saving and retaining customer credentials and payment information.
Clearing the YouTube cache can give you a chance to set new search preferences and help your browser to load the YouTube videos faster. Typically, there is no storage space issue on PC, but clearing YouTube cache on iPhone, and Android can help the cell phone to run the browser faster.
Effects of Clearing YouTube Cache on Multiple Apps and Devices:
The method of clearing the YouTube cache on different devices is the same, for example, you want to Google pixel clear cache method, you want to clear cache Google play, pixel 3 clear cache method, clear cache on one plus 6, or clear cache on note 9, or you want Samsung s9 clear cache method. All the methods are the same.
There are different versions of the android operating system and people often ask what the method of android marshmallows clear cache and how to clear cookies from android is? There is no different method do to it.
We showed a step-by-step guide of how to clear the YouTube app cache on iPhone, Android, and Pc.
What Happens After you Clear the YouTube Cache & Cookies
Cache and cookies occupies a certain amount of storage and cell phone. Therefore, if you do not clear the YouTube cache regularly, then the application might show some signs of slowing down as the memory is continuously being occupied by regular search history and web data. Clearing the cache and cookies can protect your information from being used for commercial use by organizations.
Also, there are some issues you might face after clearing the cache:
- YouTube will ask for sign-in after clearing the YouTube cache and Cookies.
- The application loading time will be greater in the first time as you cleared all the data, images, logo, sections etc.
When you are tired of seeing the same content and videos on YouTube and want to refresh the feed, then clearing the YouTube cache and cookies is the best option. Just follow the steps of how to clear the YouTube cache on iPhone, Android, and Pc to clear out all the occupying data and make your devices work faster and smoother.
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story in 2021 - April 12, 2021
- How Does Apple TV Work? Installation & Working Process - April 11, 2021
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone? - April 10, 2021