Once a player advances in Pokémon Legends: Arceus completes the Pokedex entries and gets or catches each Pokemon is their next desire. That’s why Pokemon enthusiasts may think about how they can get Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
A Pokemon lover knows these are unusual, and you will have to make an effort to get them and complete your collection. While with a little bit of vigilant planning, a player can add the Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus to their roster.
Let’s jump to this arceus guide to know every detail to get these Pokemon to your register. Click here if you want to leave Pokemon at Gym.
Table of Contents
How to Get Thundurus Landorus and Tornadus in Pokemon Legends Arceus?
Thudurus, Landorus, and Tornadus Pokemon trio are among the various legendaries trapped in Pokemon legends arceus. But do you actually know how a player can get them? Getting them is not quite tough, but a player needs to advance in the game.
Below, we have shared the requirement and compulsory steps a player must complete getting this trio.
Take Away: The requirements below are important to find and catch the Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus in the Legendary Pokemon Arceus.
1st Requirement: Enable Incarnate Forces of Hisui
In most Pokemon games like (Pokemon Scarlet and Violet) finishing the main story is only the start. After that, there is plenty for a player to unlock. While in pokemon legends, Arceus. No allowance lets a player collect more Pokemon after concluding the main path.
Therefore, before catching Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus, Pokemon players must unlock their ability to get them first, discovered with Request #94, Incarnate Forces of Hisui, in the Arceus game. Remember that this request is only available after finishing Mission 26: seeking the remaining plates and talking to Cogita.
Below we have described steps for enabling the incarnate forces of Huisui to catch thunderous in Arceus.
- First of all, complete the focal story that concludes in Mission 18: the Counterpart.
- After that, hover over the Jubilife Village in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
- Then complete Mission 20, the Pokedex research tasks of Myths.
- Next, you will find a prerequisite to take on numerous tasks from Mission 21 via Mission 26.
- When completing Mission 26, navigate to the Galaxy Hall.
- At the galaxy hall, speak with Cogita.
- Now you have unlocked the ability to take on request 94: incarnate forces of Hisui.
Ensure that all your Pokemon are almost Level 60 or higher, if probable because the Thundurus legendary Pokémon in Arceus is at Level 70. That is why you will have your work cut out for you.
2nd Requirement: At Temple of Sinnoh Downfall Volo
Once a player gets all the remaining incarnate plates and reaches Research level 10, then a player will need to battle Volo at the temple of Sinnoh. It will be a series of continuous battles, so don’t forget to save beforehand.
After that, a player defeats Volo and completes the mission, hovering over Cogita at the Galaxy headquarters of Ancient Retreat. Here players have to get another request from Cogita, and she will give the reveal glass key item. That lets players swap between their current incarnate and beast-like Therian forms.
How to Get Thundurus in Pokemon Arceus
Thundurus found in legends: Arceus end to end with the Landorus Tornados and Enamorus. It is a dual-type flying electric and fastens attack legendary Pokemon. It was introduced in Generation V and had a slow growth rate and a 3-attack EV yield.
Moreover, Thondurus is a part of the force’s nature, but this Pokemon will not evolve into any other Pokemon. It can take damage from flying, steel, fighting, brass, bugs, ground rock, and ice-type moves.
So, this helpful guide will tell you to catch the Thundurus in the Legends Arceus.
NOTE: Don’t forget to meet the requirements to find and catch the Thundurus in Arceus that we have already described in the top guide sections.
How to Get Thundurus in Pokemon Arceus at Cobalt Coastlands Location
The legendary Pokemon Thundurus find in the Cobalt Coastlands in the middle of the sea. The northern area of Sand’s Reach is closing the eastern region of the interactive map Pokemon.
But remember that it will only appear during heavy rain or thunderstorms, which will occur randomly. If you have encountered the wrong weather, you can camp until you get the correct conditions. However, players will see the weather icon, which looks like a cloud and lightning bolt, not the rain icon.
Moreover, players must collect numerous plates from legendary Pokemon like the lake guardians, Regigigas Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cresselia, and Heatran to catch the Thundurus Pokemon.
Catch Thundurus in Pokemon Arceus
Steps to encounter Thundurus in Arceus at coastland during a thunderstorm.
- Hover over the Cobalt Coastlands and go to the ocean near Sand’s Reach.
- Here wait for the thunderstorm and head out onto the ocean area.
- When you get thunderous, use a stealth spray to get within throwing distance.
- Thundurus has a level of 70 but is pretty weak in ice and Rock.
- Get plenty of mud balls to pitch at Thundurus to remove its fence.
- Throw your stunning item when the barrier is down to start the battle.
- Then throw your ultra-Poke Ball on your opponent’s health to win the battle once your opponent’s health declines.
- Next, repeat the steps above if needed.
- Then return to Jubilife and hover over the sand’s Reach again to respawn Thundurus.
How to Get Landorus in Pokemon Arceus
Landorous is one of the Pokemon that encounter in Pokemon legends Arceus. This Pokemon is a ground flying and psychic type abundance with a slow death rate and a 3 special attack EV field like the Thundurus Arceus Pokemon.
However, Landorus Pokemon will take more damage and weaken against water and ice-type moves. But it can easily resist and get less damage from fighting poison, bug, ground, electric-type attacks, and agile-style moves. That’s why you should avoid those categories.
Here we have shared you can get the Landorus in Pokemon Arceus but remember to meet the requirements before starting to get the Landorus.
Get Landorus in Pokemon Arceus at Obsidian Fieldlands
Landorus is placed on Ramanas Island in the Obsidian fieldlands in the southern region of the map. This legendary Pokemon does not need specific weather conditions to appear in the arceus game as the Thundurus.
Moreover, as soon as the Landorus spots a player, it will immediately become enraged, and players need to calm it down before starting the battle. But remember that a player must have caught Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Mesprit, Heatran, and Regigas in the post-game.
How to Catch Landorus in Pokemon Arceus
- Navigate to the Ramanas island and find Landorus.
- Here uses a stealth spray to get within throwing distance when you encounter Landorus.
- Landorus has a tornado barrier that you have to finish before catching it.
- Throw a Mud Ball or Spoiled Apricorn at Landorus to eliminate its Barrier to play safe in Pokemon Arceus as Thundurus.
- Once you are in range, make a back strike with your Pokemon to start the battle.
- When your opponent’s health becomes lower till the Hp gauge turns yellow, throw Ultra Ball on it.
- Then repeat the above steps if required.
- Afterward, return to Jubilife Village and navigate the Ramanas Island to respawn Landorus.
How to Get Tornadus in Pokemon Arceus
In the legendary Pokemon Arceus trio, Tornadus is one of them, including Thundurus and Landorus. This legendary Pokemon is a flying Cyclone Pokemon with a slow growth rate and a 3-attack EV field.
However, Tornadus in the Pokemon Arceus series does not have evolution. As per the ability of Tornadus, it can cause less damage from fighting, grass, bug, and ground types of moves. But it can revenue more damage to its opponent from rock, electric, and ice-type moves for a positive gaming experience.
Below we have shared how a player can get the Tornadus in the Pokemon legendary Arceus.
Note: Remember to meet the requirement mentioned above before starting to get the Tornadus Pokemon.
Get Tornadus in Pokemon Arceus at Alabaster Icelands
Tornadus locate in the Alabaster Icelands wandering around Bonechill Wastes, the southern area of the map. The Tornadus Pokemon can only be encountered during a snowstorm that happens randomly.
Keep in mind that a snowstorm is different from simple snowing conditions. It can easily be identified on the map with the icon on the top left. If the icon shows a snowflake, it means it is snowing, while a snowflake with the wind icon will indicate a snowstorm.
Furthermore, when you reach Alabaster Icelands, you can rest in your tent till you get the right weather condition. As soon as you get the snowstorm, you can seek out Tornadus.
Remember that a player must complete the fight against Volo alongside the encounter with Girtana. Also, the player must collect Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie Heatran Cresselia, and Regigigas post-game, like the Thundurus in the Pokemon legendary Arceus.
How to Catch Tornadus
- Hover over to the Alabaster Icelands around the Bonechill Wastelands area.
- Here wait for the snowstorm at your camp till there is a snowstorm.
- Once the wildbolt storm happens, find the Tornadus.
- Tornadus has level 70 and has the weakness of Ice Rock Electric.
- Escape the whirlwinds you sent and throw mud balls at Tornadus to remove its barrier.
- After you are in range, strike back to initiate the battle in Arceus and throw your best Poke balls as you do for Thundurus Pokemon.
Frequently Asked Questions