Looking at how to obtain a Walmart W2 Online form from Walmart? Visit the OneWalmart portal and log in while accessing your credentials details. Now, send a request to download the W2 form copy.
Walmart is one of the greatest store chains in the world, with thousands of employees in America. Each employer would make at least 6 copies of a W-2 form. Hence, they must develop a system that monitors every detail and makes it easier for them to dispatch W-2s and get the form on time for every employee.
In this comprehensive guide to getting a W2 form from Walmart, we’ll unveil every detail of Walmart’s W-2 form, whether you are a current or past employee. Further, don’t forget to check Walmart Promo Codes and Deals.
So, let’s dive into it.
Things You Must Know
|The W-2 Form is also known as the Wage and Tax Statement.|
|It is a confidential document provided by an employer to each Walmart employee.|
|An employer must send a W2 form on or before 31st January each year.|
Table of Contents
What Is a W-2 Form?
W-2 is a Walmart document that is provided to each employee by an employer between 31st January to 28th February. It consists of annual wage and tax statement information of an employee (current or former) withheld from their paychecks.
Further, this form will be sent to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) at each year’s end.
Understanding Your Walmart W2 Online Form
Here is the summary of things you would like to know about the W2 forms:
When Does Walmart Issue W-2 Forms?
Remember that all employers are legally needed to issue W-2 forms on or before 31st January each year. It might be happened you will get your Walmart W-2 form before that date, but the legal deadline is 31st January.
For example, if you haven’t gotten your Walmart W-2, then don’t worry at all! Employers are technically within the law if they mail your W-2 on 31st January. Wait for another two days in order to check whether you get a W-2 receive. If in case 31st January comes on the weekend, then forms will be delayed for a couple of days.
How To Be Sure That W2 Form Is From The Walmart Inc.?
It is mandatory to check that Walmart Inc. delivers your W-2 form. Therefore, you must check authentication and verify it. Here’s how you can do it: you need to match the eye for the EIN number on the copy of your W2 form with the number 71-0415188. It must be matched.
Where Can I Get My Walmart W2 Form?
Navigate your mail inbox from the Walmart payroll service department for the W2 online form.
|Note: W2s will be dispatched during tax season.|
If you don’t get the W2 form from Walmart, then do contact Walmart’s payroll service department to get the statement’s copy. The department follows a verification process in order to ensure employee authenticity.
Furthermore, a former or current employee will take the help of a colleague in order to recover or lose the W2 form.
In contrast, employees can also sign in to another platform, that is, the “OneWalmart” portal, to get a copy of a W-2 while requesting them.
How To Get Walmart Form W-2 As A Current Employee?
Here are 3 ways to obtain your Walmart W2 form as a current Walmart employee.
- You can obtain your W-2’s copy via your OneWalmart associate portal.
- Get your Walmart form from your workplace.
- Receive your W2 form at your home address.
Download Your Walmart W-2 Online from OneWalmart
- Head to the OneWalmart portal and log in to access the OneWalmart associate dashboard. If you have forgotten your login details, ask people to assist you.
- A link will appear on your dashboard that takes you to the W-2 section.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to see and download your W-2 form.
- If you have any trouble while accessing your W-2, assist from your people lead or your assistant manager.
|You can also call Walmart Human Resources at 866-368-328|
Pick Up Your W-2 From Your Workplace
Get your W-2 form from your workplace until 30th January. Otherwise, it will be sent to your home address after the due date.
To collect your W-2 form, ask your people lead and your assistant manager. In most of the stores, the forms are easily obtained from your people’s lead office.
Receive Your W-2 Form Via Mail
If you forgot to collect your W-2 form from your workplace, don’t panic at all! They will mail your W-2 form to you on 31st January. But you have to be patient as it takes a few days to deliver.
Remember that you must keep your address details up to date. If you have shifted recently and would not update your employee information record, then it is obvious that your W-2 form was sent to your last address.
Therefore, you need to contact Walmart Human Resources and give them your current address so that they can mail you another copy.
Accessing Walmart W2 As A Former Employee
If you are a previous Walmart employee and would like to access your W-2 form, here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the WalmartOne or OneWalmart website at one.walmart.com.
- Select Sign In in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Insert your User ID and Password, then tap on Login.
|Note: if you forget your User ID and Password, click on the “Forget User ID” or “Forgot Password” option to recover your account.|
- Now, head to the Pay section that is underneath My Money or My Paystud heading.
- Search for the W-2 form section and tap on it.
- Find the tax year and select the corresponding link to download or view the form.
|For any kind of troubleshooting, while accessing your account or can not retrieve your W-2 form, you can contact Walmart’s Human Resources department for help.|
|However, you may get a copy of your W-2 form through mail. You can also approach the Walmart HR Support Line at 1-800-421-1362|
How To Log in and Access For W-2 Form Online
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to mytaxform.com.
- Insert your Social Security Number (SSN) and PIN and login to your account.
- Answer some security questions such as your email, contact information, etc. While doing this, you need to create a new PIN.
- Head to the dashboard and confirm your identity by answering security questions and OTP through phone calls/messages.
- Now, move to the My Account menu and click Receive Forms Online as your default delivery option.
- Carefully view W-2 Consent and tick I understand and accept the terms for consenting for online tax form delivery and select Accept and Continue.
- At last, enter your email address where you get your W-2 form.
Need Help Accessing Your Walmart W2 Online?
If you face any trouble while accessing your Walmart W2 online, contact the MyTaxForm support team at 1-800-996-7566. They are available 24/7 to help you with your W2 retrieval needs.
What Is Walmart’s EIN Number?
The Walmart’s EIN number is the employer identification number. All you need to be aware of this number when you complain about your tax return.
|Walmart’s EIN: 71-0415188|
Where Do You Find EIN On My Walmart W-2?
You can search it in “Box B,” narrated with Employer Identification Number, and locate a 9-digit EIN number on your Walmart W-2 form.
The Walmart W2 form is a Wage and Tax Management statement of an employee given by the employer of the company.
This article explains the W2 form from Walmart queries and other general queries for assistance.
- How To Cancel Walmart Plus Membership
- Walmart Point System Reset, Restart, Leaving Early
- How To Report An Absence At Walmart Call Out Number?
- Does Walmart Take Apple Pay in 2023?