Threads is a new social media Instagram app that allows you to connect with your closest friends more discreetly. You can share photos, videos, and text messages with your Threads friends, and they will only be able to see your content if you add them to your Threads list.
To log into Threads, you will need to have an Instagram account. You can create one for free if you don’t already have an Instagram account. Once you have an Instagram account, you can download the Threads app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
After downloading the Threads app, open it and tap the “Log in with Instagram” button. You will then be prompted to enter your Instagram username and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to start using Threads.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You must follow and look at the public profiles on the Threads app.
- If you want a complete Threads experience, use an Android emulator such as NoxPlayer or BlueStacks on your PC and Mac.
- Search Threads, an Instagram app, when looking for the app on the Google Play store or App Store.
Table of Contents
How to Log into Threads by Instagram
Here is the step-by-step guide to logging into or creating a Threads profile on the Instagram tied-knot Meta app.
- Search out for the Threads app on the play store or app store.
- Once you find it, download and install the app.
- Open the threads log-in page; the app will detect your Instagram account and prompt you to log in with it.
Note: There is no way to log into the app by using another way. If you have multiple accounts on your device, click tap switch accounts to select the appropriate handle.
- If you have two-factor authentication set up for your Instagram, you need to approve the login via the required method next.
- Now change your privacy choice as you wish; it will appear on the next page.
- Click Join Threads. This will log you into your account and start to find and share Instagram Threads with your followers or followings.
How Do You Import Your Instagram Profile on Threads App Owned by Mark Zuckerberg?
When you first open the Threads app, you will be prompted to log in with your Instagram account. Once you have logged in, your Instagram username and profile picture will be imported into Threads. You can also choose to import your following list, so you can start messaging your friends immediately.
Here are the steps on how to import your Instagram profile on the Threads app owned by Mark Zuckerberg:
- Open the Thread log-in page, and choose the mentioned Instagram account (If it isn’t listed, click Switch Accounts and select the account you want to proceed).
- Now, the app will ask for your name, bio, and link (Note that your name can’t be changed within threads; if you want any changes, you must go to Instagram).
Note: You can either import your bio from your Instagram account.
- Tap import bio from Instagram if you wish to get it done in one click.
- The same goes for the link. You can either import it from the social media Instagram app.
- Once you have done, tap next. On the new page, tap on join threads, and your shared experience will begin.
- How To Get a Million Views on Youtube Shorts
- Beyond the Frame: Exploring the World of Instagrammable Delights
- Factors That Can Help You Promote Your Instagram Profile