If the glass screen protector on your iPhone looks untidy with so many scratches and cracks, you must be wondering How to Remove Glass Screen Protector from your iPhone. Therefore, this blog describes instructions about Removing the Glass Screen Protector, which could be applied to every form of smartphones or Tablet, specifically the iPhone.
Many of you are anxious about removing the old screen protector. Let us provide you its two simple and quick methods that you can do by yourself.
Also, Check How to clean your iPhone Screen which is a healthy move.
This is one of the simplest ways to remove the glass protector from your iPhone screen by using your hands. You need some common household items to make the process even easier.
Table of Contents
Remove Glass Screen Protector from your iPhone with Your Hands
- You can use a hairdryer on a very low heat setting on your screen for at least 15 seconds to loosen the sticky surface from the screen protector. You must be careful while doing it, as it doesn’t take much heat to loosen the adhesive.
- Now gently pull up the glass protector from each corner using your nails. One side of the corner should be loose enough to give you something to work with.
- Pull gently up from the corner when you notice the corner is loose.
- Start peeling off the protector up along the sides of the protector. In this way, your phone will be stable, which helps prevent it from breaking apart before you get it completely off. Do this gradually to keep the screen protector in one piece.
Use Toothpick & Credit Card to Remove Glass Screen Protector
The toothpick is an alternative when your fingertips are not performing the job.
- Use a toothpick to gently lift the screen protector from one side corner of the glass screen protector. If this corner doesn’t work, try from another side.
- The corner gets loose, so gently pull it away from the phone with your fingers.
- Make sure you’re holding the peel of the protector up along the sides. Do not rush. Move slowly. Otherwise, you may damage your screen protector.
- Also, using a card to gently slide it into the gap to pull the screen protector off the phone is safe. But do not put so much pressure on your iPhone with the credit card, as this might damage your iPhone.
We hope you find this information useful when removing the glass screen protector from your iPhone. Besides the above, you may still have the rest of the residue on your phone screen, which can be eradicated with disinfecting wipes.