Rocket League is one of the most popular multiplayer soccer games. This game offers its players the ability to exchange their items through Trading. But do you know how to trade in a Rocket League game? The procedure of Trading in this game is quite similar, Whether you are playing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch.
In this article, you will learn about how to trade in Rocket League, what things are necessary for trading in the game, and what is trade-in feature is in Rocket League.
Table of Contents
Free Trade On Rocket League
Trading is free in Rocket League, but you can only trade for free by buying 500 credits. Moreover, this credit is only a one-time investment required to avoid scams. Psyonix introduced this requirement after the game switched from paid to free.
However, if you are an old player of Rocket League, you can trade for free. Players who newly join the game must purchase 500 credits for free Trading.
Requirements To Trade in Rocket League
You must fulfill these requirements to trade in this game.
- Verify your email address.
- Enable Two-Factor authentication.
- Be at level 30.
- Fifty minutes to play online matches.
- Purchase 500 credits.
How to Trade with another Player in Rocket League ON PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo
Before you start trading, ensure that you and your trading partner have the same device to trade. Follow these simple steps to start trading in Rocket League on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Open Rocket League.
- Invite the other player to the party.
- Click the Invite to Trade button.
- Choose the items or credits you want to trade and confirm other player’s offerings.
- Wait for the accept button to appear while you review the offerings. Once the accept button appears, Tap on it.
- The review of your trade window will appear.
- Check your trade and again tap and hold the accept button.
- Your new trade item will have appeared in your garage inventory, and your traded item will be removed from your Inventory.
Trading In Rocket League On PC
After the update of September 23, 2020, the game is free to play. After this update, the Steam app unfortunately delisted the Rocket League game. However, players who installed the game previously can still play Rocket League through the Steam app.
- Open the Rocket League game through Steam.
- Invite the player to your party.
- Tap invite to trade.
- Accept the trade.
Trading in Rocket League on Epic Games
For players using the Epic Games launcher, the method of Trading is the same through consoles. However, before starting the trade, you must verify your email address and 2fa.
- Go to the official Epic Games website and verify your email address.
- Login to your account.
- Enable two-factor authentication.
- Open Rocket League with the epic game launcher.
- Create a party and invite another player.
- Click invite to trade.
- Select the items you want to trade.
- Accept the trade.
Trade-In Feature In Rocket League
The trade-in feature allows players to trade 5 items for 1 higher rarity item. All 5 items have the same rarity. If you use one or two locked items in a trade, the item you received will also be locked.
In the trade-in menu, you will see your tradable Inventory in three categories.
- Core Items
- Tournament Items
- Blue Prints
In these categories, all your items are categorized by rarity. Select the rarity of the item you would like to receive from the trade-in inventory. Then, you can choose the items and trade them in for an item of higher rarity.
- When you have traded five uncommon items, you will get one rare item.
- If you have traded five rare items, you will get one very rare item.
- Five very rare items are equal to one import.
- Five imports are equal to one exotic.
- Five exotics are equal to one black market.
You can trade golden items, revealed blueprints, bonus gifts, and free post-game drops.
NOTE: You cannot trade items if they were received from the following sources: item shop, Esports shop, blueprints, crates, rocket pass, event stores, and fan rewards.
How to In-Trade in Rocket League
- Open the Rocket League.
- From the main menu, click Garage.
- Tap Manage Inventory.
- Select the item you want to trade.
- Tap the accept button to complete the trade-in.
In this article, I mentioned all the steps on how you can trade in Rocket League. Additionally, you have to talk with your trading partner about what they offer and what you offer in return. Playing with your friends is safe, and no risk of scams. But be careful while you are trading with any stranger in-game.
- Top Free F95Zone Games for Above 18+ to Play
- Nintendo Utters No New Switch Hardware Coming This Year
- Apex Legends Cross Progression on PS4 in 2023