Do you want to know how to turn on or off iPhone 14 series? The launch of the iPhone 14 has been overwhelming and is arguably one of the most impressive series with rich new features.
However, the iPhone 14 pro and iPhone pro Max have the latest efficient Always-On display. Despite turning off when your phone isn’t in use, the wallpaper on your lock screen darkens, keeping all the widgets, time, date, and other details on your screen enlightening.
If you got a brand-new iPhone 14 and didn’t know how to turn it off. Don’t worry; here is a complete guide on how to turn off an iPhone 14 series and how to turn it on again.
How to Turn on/off iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max & iPhone 14 Plus
Follow the below instruction to turn off the iphone14 series and again turn it on.
- Hold & press both Volume up or down button and the side power button simultaneously until you see the “slide to power off” screen appear.
- Next, slide on the “slide to power off” option to turn off iPhone14 or iphone14 pro Max.
- To turn on iPhone 14 back again, just press the side power option until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
Note: you can apply the same method to all new iPhones with Face ID and iPad models too. You can also turn off the iPhone via settings. Here’s how you can do it.
Read More: iPhone 14 Review
How to Turn off iPhone 14 via Settings
If you aren’t using the power button to shut off the iphone14, you can use settings to turn it off. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open settings and tap on General.
- Move down and choose Shut down.
- Swipe the power off slider to the right and tap cancel.
How to Turn Off Always-On Display on iPhone 14 Series
The steps to turn off the always-on display on iphone 14, iphone14 pro, or iphone 14 pro Max are the same. Although, the always-on display will be turned on by default when you first set the phone. So if you wish to turn it off, here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 14 and open it.
- Choose Display & Brightness from the setting options.
- Move down to the bottom of the page.
- Slide the toggle next to Always On so that it’s off.
Q1: How to use Siri to shut down iPhone 14?
Apple’s voice assistant can shut off any iPhone with iOS 15 or later. You just have to say, “Hey Siri, turn off my iPhone,” and verify with a Yes or enter power off in the prompt. It also works when your iPhone is in do not disturb mode.
Q2. How to turn off the iPhone 12mini?
- Press & hold the side option and either the Volume up or down option until the slide to power off slider appears on the screen.
- Move the slider to power off the slider to the right.
- Now, wait for the iPhone to turn off completely.
Q3. How to turn off the iPhone 11 without a screen?
If your iphone 11 screen not works, you can still turn it off by following the steps:
- Hold & press the Volume up button and the side button at the same time until the power off slider emerges on the screen.
- Move the power off slider to the right to shut down your iphone. But if your screen is not responsive & you cannot see the power off slider, you can force restart your iphone 11.
Q4. How to turn off iPhone without the power button
There are different ways to turn off iPhone without a power button. You can do it from the iPhone settings app or via the virtual AssistiveTouch button.
- If you are running iOS 11 on your iphone, you can shut down from the settings app. open settings >General, scroll all the way, tap shut down, and drag the slider from left to right.
- Turn off your iPhone using Assistive Touch by setting> Accessibility>torch > Assistive touch and turning on Assistive touch. Now tap the AssistiveTouch icon on your screen and choose “device. Now press and hold the “lock screen” icon until the power off slider appears. Then move the slider to power off.
Q5. How to turn on iPhone 8?
- Hold the side button until the apple logo emerges on the screen.
- Then, release the side button once the apple logo disappears, and the iPhone turns on.
- how to turn on iphone 12
- how to turn on iphone xr
- how to turn off iphone xs
- how to turn off iphone xs max
- how to turn off an iphone xr
However, the iphone 12/XR/XS/XS Max has the same method as we have mentioned above for iPhone 14.
There are various ways to restart or shut down Face ID-equipped iPhones. We have mentioned the ways to turn on or off iPhone 14, but the above steps can be compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13 series.
However, you don’t have to restart your iPhone often, but you can do it once a week. A quick restart reloads iOS, clears the memory, and shuts all the running apps.
- Apple iPhone 14 Review [2023 Update]
- Apple Announces Exclusive Yellow Color Offer on iPhone 14
- How to Turn on Weather Alerts on iPhone