If you want an ultraportable laptop, do not look here and there, as Apple offers the best M2 MacBook Air for $1,000. Even the Engadget Editor Devindra Hardwar has awarded this base model M2 MacBook Air score of 96, and it stood at the top of the best laptop list since its launch in 2021. By now, you save up to $200 over the current initial price of $1,200.
The M2 MacBook Air is way more valuable than the M1 that came out in 2020. It has an elegant design and a performance boost that all users would praise. This MacBook also offers a persuasive mix of performance, portability, and ease of use. The body comprises a 13.6-inch display and a high-end set of four speakers. What else do you need when you get the most out of the Air while having 16 hours of life? Several people would also encourage that it only weighs 2.7 pounds and is less than 12 millimeters thick.
Moreover, you will get a better web camera in the base model, which has only 256GB of storage. That’s where the M2 Air lacks. So don’t miss out on this limited-time deal. You better buy the MacBook Air M2 now!
- MacBook Touch Bar/ Butterfly Keyboard: Is It Virtuous?
- Apple Pushes Out Emergency Update for Older iOS & iPadOS Models
- Apple Thunderbolt Display Knowing The Specifications Details
- Apple’s MacBook Mini M2 with 512GB Has a $99 Discount
- Apple Increases Trade-In Values for Limited iPhones, iPads & Macs