As a business owner, you must stay on top of all your business appointments. In order to do this, it is important to have proper scheduling software that will keep you updated about everything happening from time to time. You need to choose software that isn’t just good on paper but does the work for you.
In this blog, you’ll learn the six best scheduling software in 2023 that you can opt for. These tools are packed with some of the best benefits to help you schedule your meetings effectively.
Table of Contents
6 Best Scheduling Software for Business Owners
If you want to check up on all your appointments and schedules for the day, then there is no better option than RevenueHero. This software automates the meetings, and you can attend them as and when required so that you won’t miss any meetings and lose out on your customers.
Some of the most important features of RevenueHero are:
- Leads are automatically routed to the available agents. The software usually deploys a round-robin method for lead routing.
- You can sync the software with your CRM so that every meeting is tracked, and you can follow up with them later.
- You can automate meeting workflows, like sending reminders, notifying attendees, etc.
- Both you and your client will have the option to cancel the meeting and reschedule it for a later time.
2. HubSpot Meeting Tool
HubSpot’s Meeting Tool provides users with a simple and automated procedure to schedule appointments. It prevents the need for back-and-forth emails and gives businesses a simple way to communicate and schedule with their teams.
Some of the notable features of the HubSpot meeting tool:
- Integrates with the calendar so that clients know your available free time.
- Clients can book an appointment by themselves as per their requirements.
- It can be integrated with other business applications like Gmail, GSuite, Outlook, Slack, etc.
Genbook is a cloud-based scheduling software. It helps businesses with appointment scheduling and also maintains the client database with all the required information. This software comes with many features, making it a go-to option for various businesses.
Some of the Genbook features that make it stand apart from other software:
- It has a smart calendar, and people can book their appointments online anytime.
- Businesses can manage their client base effectively using Genbook.
- The software comes with an integrated payment gateway.
Calendly is a popular appointment-scheduling app and comes with so many amazing features. Booking an appointment via Calendly is quite easy: Just create availability, share the link with your clients, and they can make an appointment with you.
Some important features of Calendly are:
- Your availability status is updated automatically.
- Creates reminders automatically to remind you of upcoming meetings.
- This tool can be integrated with Slack, Gmail, Calendar, Zapier, and PayPal.
YouCanBook.Me is a simple scheduling tool that can easily book meetings and schedule appointments. This software doesn’t have a separate calendar. However, it can be integrated with various external calendars seamlessly.
Some of the best features of YouCanBook.Me are:
- This software will customize the schedule as per your availability.
- People who book an appointment with you can set the duration per their requirements.
- It automates reminders, follow-ups, and email confirmations.
Doodle is another interesting appointment-scheduling software in the market. The software works across various time zones, and clients must visit the site, set up a meeting, and schedule different time slots. You can approve the time slot that is feasible for you, and the client will be notified about it.
Doodle comes with various features, and the best of them are:
- Your client doesn’t have to create an account on Doodle to schedule meetings.
- You and your client will be notified about the meeting immediately.
- Doodle can be integrated with various external calendars.
If you are looking for a good scheduling tool, one of these six will match your requirements perfectly.