Our inbox can burst from emails of all kinds, like bank and accounts statements tracking information support requests, and many more. However, these emails are important for your business purpose and requirements. Subsequently, when you convert an email into PDF file format is a good idea to save it from being misplaced or any other hazard.
Furthermore, renovating emails to PDF format is advantageous for various productions counting real estate, banking, authorized discovery, freelancing, and many more. However, it is simple to turn an email into an easy-to-read file. If you want to know how to do read the below guide.
Read More: How to Convert Pdf to Word
How to Convert Email to PDF Files?
If you want to change mail to the PDF Format File below, we have shared easy steps you can follow. Keep in mind that in this instance, we have used the Gmail platform to illustrate how you can save a Gmail as a PDF file. But the steps will correspondingly put on to Outlook or any other email service.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Email
First of all, you have to open the email you want to change into a PDF format.
- Step 2: Tap on the Print Sign
When you open the mail, here find and then tap on the print icon that you will see on the left side of the email page.
- Step 3: Choose Microsoft Print to PDF Option
Now click on the Microsoft print to PDF option from the print pop-up page.
- Step 4: Click on the Print Tab
After that, tap on the print tab to confirm it.
- Step 5: Select a Folder for PDF
Now you will prompt to select a location on your device to save as a PDF. Here selects a folder and type a file name.
- Step 6: Click Save Option
At last, you have to click on the save button to confirm. That’s it.
How to Convert Multiple Emails to PDF?
Most email services only allow users to print one email at a time. However, Outlook can convert and save multiple emails to PDF Adobe Acrobat digital printer function.
Read More: Benefits of Using a PDF Editor for Businesses
Below are the steps you can track to convert multiple email to PDF files.
- Step 1: Select Multiple Emails
At first, navigate to the outlook emails. Here select the emails you want to save in PDF file format.
- Step 2: Click on the Print icon
Now in the file menu list, tap on the print option.
- Step 3: Tap on Adobe PDF
Then below the print option, choose Adobe PDF as the active printer.
- Step 4: Adjust the Format of the PDF
After that fine, tune the format of your PDF as you want by using the preview option.
- Step 5: Tap on the Print Option
Now just click on the print button to confirm.
- Step 6: Select a Folder to Save the PDF
You will prompt to choose file or location on your device to save your PDF files. Then tap on IK to confirm. That’s it.
Reasons to Save Emails as PDF Files
Now you know how to convert email messages as a pdf files. However, there are many reasons for this purpose. Below we have defined some reasons someone wants to save an email in a PDF format.
Read More: Explore the PDFLiner Affiliate Program
- Editing: When you save the email as a PDF, you can hurriedly and straightforwardly mark it with notes using Adobe Acrobat if you have received an email with some instructions.
- Misplaced: Another reason is that you want to make sure you would not lose your mail.
- Offline Availability: When traveling and requiring a digital copy of your boarding pass, you can access it on your phone without an internet connection.
- Organization: Suppose someone sends you an important email, and you need it for future reference. You can download and save it in a folder. This revenue requires no desperate searching over distorted email chat to find documents.
- Clean Mailing box: Additional reason to renovate an email to PDF is to clear some space in your mailing box.
As soon as you convert your important email to a PDF file set-up, you can edit, share and mark up the file with your fellow colleagues and traitors. I anticipate this post will help you transform an email into a pdf.
So, let us know the reason why you create a pdf file of your emails in the comment section. Furthermore, if you have any questions, you can ask without unwillingness. We are always available to serve our onlookers.