Is it possible to download audio file from Youtube on Mac?
Yes, it is possible to do!
Download an online Youtube to mp3 converter – Open in Chrome browser – set up the software and find out the Youtube video – copy the URL, paste it into the URL section, and click download to save the Youtube video into audio format.
If you’re an avid music lover or someone who wants to listen to YouTube videos offline, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of extracting audio from YouTube videos and saving it to your Mac for convenient listening. With our user-friendly techniques and helpful tools, you’ll be able to create a personal Youtube music library in no time.
So, let’s dive in and explore the various methods that will enable you to enjoy your favorite YouTube tracks on your Mac whenever and wherever you want!
Table of Contents
How to Download Audio from Youtube on Mac Free Online
Note: To download mp3 file formats from Youtube, you can check out any third-party converter software
Here we are using various applications to download audio from Youtube on Mac, and a few of them will be discussed in detail:
a)- VLC Media Player
- Run VLC media player and click open network
- Copy the Youtube video link > Paste it into the appearing blank field
- Click open (The Youtube video will auto-play in VLC).
- Hit window > Media Information
- Select the full URL from “Location” and copy it.
- Open the copied URL in the new tab > Right click Youtube video
- Click “Save video as” > Select a file destination
- Hit “convert/stream” and import the downloaded Youtube video into the interface.
- Select an output format like “Audio-MP3,” name the file “xxx.mp3” and extract audio from Youtube on Mac.
- Visit Y2Mate website
- Copy the Youtube video URL
- Paste the URL on the Y2Mate blank field and click start
- When the output options appear, switch to “Audio” and select one of the quality levels.
- Click “Convert” to change the button to “Download.”
- Then hit it again to download Youtube audio on Mac.
- Open YTmp3 on your browser
- Paste the Youtube URL into the blank box (It will recognize the link and show you download info)
- Click the “download MP3” button to extract the audio from Youtube.
How to Download Entire Playlist from Youtube on Mac
You can use a third-party application called 4K Video Downloader to download an entire playlist from YouTube on a Mac. Follow the steps below to download an entire YouTube playlist:
- Go to the 4K Video Downloader website and click the “Get 4K Video Downloader” button to download and install the application on your Mac.
- Once the installation is complete, open the 4K Video Downloader application.
- Go to YouTube.com using your web browser and find the playlist you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the playlist from the address bar of your browser.
- Return to the 4K Video Downloader application and click the “Paste Link” button in the top-left corner. The application will automatically analyze the playlist.
- After analyzing the playlist, a dialog box will appear with a list of all the videos in the playlist. You can choose which videos to download by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each video.
- Once you’ve made your selection, choose the desired video quality and format from the options provided.
- Select the download location on your Mac where you want the playlist to be saved.
- Click on the “Download” button to start downloading the playlist. The progress of each video will be displayed in the application’s main new window.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the downloaded videos in the selected download location on your Mac.
Note: To download mp3 formats from Youtube, you can check out any third-party converter software
How to Download Music from Youtube to Computer Windows 10
Here is a quick way to download Youtube audio music from Youtube to a PC through an mp3 video converter. The tool I will tell you is fast and flexible enough to convert Youtube videos to audio instantly.
Note: To download mp3 file formats from Youtube, you can check out any third-party converter software.
- Go to free Youtube to mp3 video converter and click the download button to get into your system.
- Once you install the converter, open it.
- Now go to the Youtube app and search for a video you want to download.
- Copy the URL
- Paste the URL by clicking on the paste button.
- The Youtube video will start to download
- Once your video is downloaded, click on the folder option.
- Your downloaded Youtube video will be shown and saved automatically in your system’s specific folder.
- 5 Best Free Video Recording Software for Mac/Windows/Linux
- How to Fix YouTube’s Constant Pausing Problem
- The Future of Online Video Editing: Emerging Trends and Technologies