If you are an outlook user then you must have encountered the outlook login problems. There might be several reasons for the outlook login issue, however, we compiled and documented some of the most common outlook account sign-in problems that might be causing outlook not working issue.
As stated above, outlook account login is a common issue everybody faces. For instance, you are a businessman and you send and receive 100s of emails regularly and if, the primary email manager which is MS outlook goes offline and you are not able to send and receive emails anymore, what would you do if Microsoft outlook not receiving emails?
Well, honestly, the solution depends upon the problem that occurred; first, we have to diagnose the outlook email sign-in problem then move forward to solve it. As we already know, MS outlook is the most common popular email client software in the world. The failures it faces may be the outlook not opening, outlook not signing in, outlook not connecting, and outlook is not receiving emails, etc. as mentioned earlier we have compiled some of the common issues and their solutions for you. now, without further due let’s move to it.
Cannot Open Outlook Account
Among several other outlook login problems, there is a general problem that you cannot open the ms outlook. This issue might be caused due to the navigation pane preventing the ms outlook to open. You can easily solve this issue by resetting the navigation pane. Press “windows key + R” on the keyboard. Open the Run command box and enter Outlook.exe/resetnavpane and press enter. This will reset the navigation pane and fix outlook issues. This method can solve the outlook app sign-in issue.
Let’s look at some reasons why it might be causing Microsoft outlook not working.
- Browser Extensions.
- Possible virus attack.
- Outlook files corruption.
- Network connectivity issues.
Considering the above problems with outlook email you should not hold the navigating pane accountable for everything. Therefore, I would suggest you check out all of the reasons before going for the solutions. Some of the solutions are mentioned below:
To solve the Microsoft outlook account I would suggest you run the ms outlook in the safe mode. If the outlook successfully runs in the safe mode then you should check all the Add-ins in the browser. It is possible that the Add-ins might be causing the outlook email issues.
Another solution is to disable all the Add-ins or third-party extensions you added to the browser. This will help to solve the Outlook email account login issue.
The Anti-Virus software might be causing Microsoft outlook problems. Therefore, you should disable the anti-virus software to check whether the outlook login problems are solved. By using these solutions the outlook not opening issue can be solved very easily.
You Cannot Sign In To Outlook Email Account?
Another common problem people face is the outlook sign-in issues. There is no need to be worried if you are having such an issue. In this section, we shall discuss the outlook sign-in issued and their solutions. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure you enter the correct password.
- Try another browser other than your primary browser.
- Try restarting your computer to solve the outlook login problems.
- In case you forgot your password, recover the password and try to log in again.
- Try with the Phone number, Skype ID, email address of Hotmail.com, Gmail.com, or outlook.com to log in.
- Enter the recovered password and click on the Next button.
- Give a thumbs-up if you have successfully logged in to your outlook email account.
Not Receiving Emails on Outlook?
You may face another issue when outlook not receiving emails automatically, but as usual, you do not need to worry as it is not a very big issue and it can be solved with some of the fixes.
Solutions to outlook account not receiving emails:
- Open an outlook email account and check the settings if they are all correct.
- Go to settings in outlook and check the passwords and accounts.
- Use your email to log in to your outlook account.
- Select the outlook email address and see the outlook email account information.
- You should also check outgoing and incoming server settings.
- Now to see more solutions to outlook mail not receiving issue.
- These solutions might sound technical, but if you follow steps properly then there will be no problem.
- Open outlook sign in to your account, click on File, and select Options.
- Select the Advanced tab from the options.
- Inside the File send and Receive Section, go to the Send/Receive option.
- Copy the group name.
- In the Send/Receive, create a new group name and click OK.
- By following this method the Microsoft email not receiving emails in the outlook will be solved.
I hope I was helpful in solving the outlook login problems. I would recommend you to find out the problem first and then try out the solutions. Outlook sign-in problems are not so much difficult to solve only if you are using the right solution to the right problem. There is another suggestion I would like to give you if you cannot solve the outlook login issues, then you can take the help of experts for a better and fast resolution of the problems.