Are you a Taco Bell fast food lover who is always looking for the latest and easiest payment options? If you are, then you’ve landed on the right page. You’ll be glad to know that Taco Bell now accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
In this way, you can easily access your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other Apple devices to pay for your favorite meal items.
In this article, we’ll reveal everything you need to know about making payments at Taco Bell using Apple Pay.
Related: How to Cash Out Apple Pay
Table of Contents
Does Taco Bell Have Apple Pay?
Yes, it takes Apple Pay at all stores, such as in-store, drive-thru, and its app. If you are entering a Taco Bell, you just have to embrace your iPhone near the reader when you’re ready to pay, then use Face ID to confirm the sale.
Moreover, the drive-thru is tricky; if you didn’t order ahead of time, you’d need to come out the window to hold your iPhone near the reader and position yourself in a way that Face ID can work. But you can easily access Apple Pay through the Taco Bell app. Then, pick up your order in-store or at the drive-thru.
How To Set Up Apple Pay
Before going to use Apple Pay at Taco Bell, you need to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone or any other Apple device.
Here are some simple and quick steps to take:
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and click on “+” to add your card. Now, follow the giving instructions to add the card and verify your banking information. If you want to pair your Apple Watch, you also need to add a card as well to your Apple Watch.
- For Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and click on the “My Watch” tab. Go to “Wallet and Apple Pay” and click “Add Card.” To finish the process, you must verify your banking information and card provider details.
- Mac or iPad: All you need to do is open Wallet Settings on your Mac or iPad. For Mac users, head to “Wallet and Apple Pay” under “System Preferences.” For iPad, you need to navigate to “Wallet and Apple Pay” under “Settings.” Then, you can add your card from there by simply following the prompts and instructions.
Congratulations! You can now use Apple Pay as a payment method in stores and on websites.
How to Access Apple Pay at the Taco Bell Drive-thru
It is hassle-free to use Apple Pay at the drive-thru. You only want to inform the worker at the payment window that you would like to access Apply Pay. Then, they will come up with a contactless card reader. Follow the given step-by-step guide in the next section to complete your transaction.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using Taco Bell Apple Pay via App
Taco Bell has an amazing feature that allows you to order from its app and then go and pick up your order once it is ready. This app accesses Apple Pay, and it is very easy to use!
Before I give you some quick steps, make sure you have installed the Taco Bell app on your iPhone. Here’s how to use it:
- Choose your order in the Taco Bell app.
- Click the cart at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap Checkout.
- Choose extra sauces or click Skip.
- Confirm your pickup location. If you want to change the selected location, click Browse Locations and choose from there.
- Select the option you want to pick up In-Store or at the Drive-Thru.
- Click the Apple Pay button.
- Now, double-click your side button to confirm your order.
Congratulations! You’re ready to go! Go to Taco Bell and retrieve your happy meal.
Related: Can You Get Cash Back with Apple Pay
Use Apple Pay at Taco Bell Through the Apple Watch
Follow these steps to use Apple Pay at Taco Bell while using your Apple Watch.
- Double-push the side button on the right side of the dial on your Apple Watch.
- Type the passcode.
- Put the face of your dialer over the contactless reader. Now, wait for a symbol or text that indicates a successful transaction.
How To Use Apple Pay In-Store Accessing Your iPhone
You must add your debit or credit card to your iPhone before accessing Apple Pay. Then, head to the Wallet app and tap the Add button to enter your preferred payment card.
When you have added your debit or credit card, follow these simple and easy steps so that you can easily pay with Apple Pay:
- Double-squeeze the side button of your iPhone.
- Choose your preferred payment card.
- Put your iPhone’s screen on the contactless reader.
- When the text Done displays on the screen, it means your transaction is successful.
Other Forms of Payments Accepted by Taco Bell
Apart from Apple Pay, Taco Bell accepts several payment methods in order to meet customer preferences. These include:
- Through Credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Contactless payments (Google Pay, Samsung Pay).
- Taco Bell gift cards.
- PayPal via the Taco Bell app.
- SNAP Cards.
As I have mentioned in the list, Taco Bell provides a wide range of payment options. To conveniently enjoy your favorite Taco Bell snacks, remember to inquire about payment methods at the specific location!
- How to Pay Someone with Apple Pay
- How to Use Apple Pay on iPhone At Stores
- How to Set Up Apple Pay on iPhone/iPad/Mac/ Apple Watch
- How to Change Apple ID Payment Method on iPhone