Determine an exciting way to captivate your audience with dynamic presentations! Imagine seamlessly integrating captivating YouTube videos into your PowerPoint slides. Engage your viewers with compelling visual content and make your presentations truly unforgettable.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to effortlessly add a YouTube video to your PPT presentation without the need for any software. Following these simple steps will unlock a world of possibilities, enhancing your storytelling and ensuring your message resonates with your audience. Learn how to download YouTube videos without any software, and get ready to take your presentations to the next level. With this invaluable knowledge at your fingertips, you’ll empower your presentations with the power of YouTube’s vast video library. Get ready to impress and leave a lasting impact on your audience. Let’s dive in and elevate your presentations to new heights!
WHAT YOU NEED
|Microsoft PowerPoint with any topic||100% Working PC & Laptop|
|Strong internet connection||———–|
Table of Contents
How To Add a Youtube Video to PowerPoint
Here are the quick steps to follow on how you can add a Youtube Video to PPT.
- Open Youtube in your working browser and start searching for a desired video.
- Once you find it, click on share and choose the embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Now you have to copy the entire string.
- At this stage, open your presentation and select the slide.
- Go to insert and click video => click online video again.
- Now we will do the most important steps: Insert the code into the FROM VIDEO EMBED CODE field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
Note: Before you insert the video, you can add some Youtube video parameters into the code to make the video play how you need it to.
How to Add a Youtube Video to PowerPoint Slides Using ChatGPT
This is the 21st century, and people live in the Artificial intelligence era where people use ChatGPT to generate website coding. As like, here we will use the VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) coding to add a Youtube video to PPT, and by using this method, you can customize the video.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide where you want to add the YouTube video.
- Press “Alt + F11” to open the VBA editor.
- Go to “Insert” and select “Module” to insert a new module.
- In the module window, paste the following code:
- Replace “YOUR_VIDEO_ID” in the ‘videoURL’ variable with the YouTube video ID or URL you want to add.
- Adjust the ‘leftPos,’ ‘topPos,’ ‘width,’ and ‘height’ variables to position and size the video on the slide as desired.
- Close the VBA editor.
- Press “Alt + F8” to open the “Macro” window.
- Select the “AddYouTubeVideo” macro and click on the “Run” button.
The code will add the YouTube video to the specified slide in your PPT presentation. Remember to save your presentation to preserve the changes.
How to Add a Youtube Video to PPT by Using the “Search Youtube” Option
Note: This method only works for those who want to play online Youtube video on PPT, which requires a strong internet connection. If you want offline playback, skip this method, guys.
- Click on the slide you want to add and open the Insert tab
- Click on the video icon within the media section, then select the online video
- In the insert video window, type your search query into the search Youtube field and hit the enter key (This will show you an automatic top result).
- Choose any video you want to add to the slide and click the insert button.
- Once your video is inserted, you can customize, resize and edit it. After making changes, preview the video, and if you feel the changes are satisfactory, save the video with the PPT.
How to Customized Embedded Youtube Videos on PPT
Here you can customize the embedded Youtube video on PowerPoint without any hassle:
Method: Click the playback tab and make the adjustment you want, such as the video playing automatically or it playing when you click the Youtube video itself.
Method: You can also click the video frame, then right-click and select the format video tab for tools modifications such as the brightness of the video, size, and more!
How To Link Your Video in PPT and Open It in Web Browser
Note: If you want to play a Youtube video in a web browser, you will need a 100% working internet connection when presenting after clicking on a video.
- Link the video to an image kind of thumbnail, then take a screenshot from the video or take a picture from the internet.
- If you have saved the image or once you save the image, click the insert tab in the ribbon and select pictures. Navigate to where you saved your image, select it, then click Insert.
- Choose an image, click the arrow next to the link item, and click on the insert link option.
- Go back to Youtube and click the share icon (You can see a short URL at the bottom of the tab). Click the copy button next to it to copy the video’s link to your clipboard automatically.
- In your PowerPoint slide, paste the URL into the address box by right-clicking and selecting paste, then click insert hyperlink.
- Now that you linked your video, you can easily play the video in a web browser as long as you are connected to the internet.
- How To Loop a Youtube Video in Your Mobile App or PC
- How to Delete YouTube Videos Saved on Android, iPhone, or iPad
- Youtube Music Roll Out Real-Time Lyrics on Android & iOS