Are you facing an audio renderer error on YouTube? Here are some solutions you can get resolved from the error. Try out these easy fixes. Audio renderer error YouTube is a situation where a user sees a blank screen in the player with the term Auto render error try restarting your system highlighted on the screen.
- The first possible cause of Audio renderer error in YouTube is the glitches in the software, and that can be resolved after the drivers are updated.
- The second possible reason for the Audio renderer error in YouTube is the connection of different playback devices connected to the system.
Methods to Correct the YouTube Audio Renderer Error
There are several methods to fix the Audio renderer error on YouTube. We have introduced a few of the methods with which the error can be fixed.
The first and foremost method to fix this error is by reconnecting the external device you are using. This is done to ensure that the device has no weak connection with the system, so before moving further with the other steps, try reconnecting the device to the system.
There may be a possibility that this error may occur due to some fault or glitch in the sound drivers. So, to avoid more errors or glitches, one should update the sound drivers of the external device to the latest available version. This method is fruitful as it resolves the latest bugs in the system.
Follow the moves below to update the drivers:
- Run Audio trouble-shooter.
- Hit on the ‘Windows button and search for Settings in the search bar and open it.
- A new window will appear in your computer system.
- Now search for Troubleshoot in the search bar.
- Hit on the Find and fix audio playback problems option. A new window will open with the Playing Audio option.
- An error detection process will begin.
- The trouble-shooter will end with identifying the problem faced in the sound settings.
Roll Back Driver
Sometimes the new driver update may create bugs in the driver, and in such a situation rolling back to the earlier versions of the driver is a better choice. Follow the moves below to roll back the drivers.
- Right-hit on the ‘Windows’ start button and a list will appear.
- Hit on the Device Manager Button, and the Device Manager Window will open.
- Choose any driver and right-click on it, as shown in the image below. Now, click on the ‘’Properties’’ option.
- The below window will appear.
- Hit on the Driver option and select the Roll Back Driver option from the list of options.
- A window will appear, and you require to choose the reason to roll back the driver version. Click on the Yes button.
Each company releases regular updates & patches of the drivers and software developed by it. So, keeping your driver updated is very valuable.
- Open the Device Manager and right-hit on the driver you want to update, as shown in the image below.
- A window asking the user to choose whether to update automatically or browse for the updates in drivers will appear.
- The searching method will begin with the updates of the drivers.
- The system will go for the updates and install them automatically. When the process is finished, a completion window will appear.
Restart Your Computer
Sometimes the Audio renderer error in YouTube may happen due to system lag and various other problems.
So, the best method to clear this error is by restarting your system so that the files come back into the memory and thereby fix the fundamental errors.
How to restart Realtek Audio Manager?
- Double hit on Sound, Video, and Audio Controllers.
- Right-click on the sound driver.
- Click on ‘’Enable to restart the device’’.
How to run Audio Troubleshooter?
- Connect your audio playback devices.
- Restart your computer.
- Run audio troubleshooting.
- Restart your Audio drivers.
- Update your Audio driver.
- Roll back your Audio driver.
- Set the corresponding sample rate for both the audio driver as well as the ASIO driver.
Where can you find the playing Audio Troubleshooter?
The Troubleshooter can be located in the audio settings.
- Click on “Start.”
- Go to “Settings.”
- Click on System -> Sound -> Troubleshoot.
How to uninstall audio drivers in windows 10?
- Press “Windows + X key” from your keyboard.
- From the pop-up menu, choose the Device Manager.
- Click on “Sound, Video and Audio Controllers.”
- Choose the drivers that you want to Uninstall.
- Click on “Uninstall.”
How do you fix an audio driver?
- Open Device Manager.
- Look for the option of Sound Drivers.
- Right-hit on the driver and click on Update driver.
- Click on “Browse for drivers update.”
- Select the update you want to install.
How do you fix Realtek Audio?
- Press “Windows + X key.”
- Select the “Device Manager” option.
- Click on “Sound, Video and Device Controllers.”
- Right-hit on the Realtek High Definition Audio Device option.
- Right-click on the “Update Driver.”
- Select the updates and update the driver.
- Restart your system, and your Realtek Audio will be resolved.
How do you unlock sound on the laptop?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on ‘’Hardware and Sound’’.
- Click on ‘’Sound’’.
- Right-click on the default Playback Device option and then hit on Properties.
- Click on the ‘’Advanced Tab’’.
- Clear checkboxes in Exclusive Mode Section (give Exclusive mode of selection option).
- Click ‘’OK’’.
In this tutorial, we discussed Audio renderer error in YouTube, its possible causes, and the various methods that can be used to fix the error on your system. Methods like restarting your system, updating your drivers, and looking for other possible causes are the best bet.
The Audio renderer error in YouTube occurs due to the inability to calibrate software with the drivers, which could be due to any reason or bugs in the driver. There are often possibilities that this error occurs due to some glitch in the browser. Hence the users can prefer to shift to another browser to avoid such errors.