Are you looking to change the vibration intensity on your iPhone but not sure how to do it? Well, you’re in luck because I’m here to guide you through the process step by step.
Firstly, let’s start with why you might want to change the vibration intensity on your iPhone. Perhaps you find the current vibration too weak and miss important calls and notifications, or maybe it’s too strong and disruptive in certain situations. Whatever the reason, adjusting the vibration intensity can help you customize your iPhone to your preferences. And follow the step-by-step guide to change vibration intensity within a few minutes.
Table of Contents
Why Might You Want To Change The Vibration Intensity On Your iPhone?
For several reasons, someone might want to change the vibration intensity on their iPhone. One reason could be that the current vibration setting is too weak, and users often miss important calls or notifications because users don’t feel the vibration. Increasing the vibration intensity can help ensure they don’t miss important alerts.
How to Change Vibration Intensity on iPhone 11/12/13
Changing vibration intensity on iPhone 11/12/13 is easy to follow and can be done within a few minutes. Follow the step and increase your knowledge about iPhone:
- Go into the settings app of your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you find the Sound & Haptics option.
- Choose the category in which you want to change the vibration intensity (Ringtone, Text, Tone, Calendar, Airdrops, etc.) & tap on vibration at the top of the screen.
- Tap Create new vibration by pressing and holding your iPhone screen to create a new vibration pattern.
- Now tap on save to add and create a new vibration option in your device. Doing so lets you change your iPhone vibrational intensity on your iPhone 11/ iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 as you like.
How to Create New Custom Vibrations for Different Notifications?
- Tap settings icon > Tap Sounds & Haptics option.
- Turn on the Vibrate on Ring & Silent option to enable the vibration option on your iPhone.
- You may set the vibration tone here for each different notification by tapping on the relevant option underneath the Sounds and Vibration Patterns.
- Tap vibration to change the vibration for specific notifications.
- Tap create New Vibration and make your custom vibration pattern on appearing new vibration screen.
- Tap the screen you want it to vibrate and lift your finger off the screen for silence.
- Once the vibrated sound is recorded, press Stop at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap play in your screen’s bottom left corner to preview the vibration pattern. Once you are satisfied with the sound, tap save. Otherwise, you may re-record by tapping record and trying again.
How To Change The Vibration Settings On Your Iphone
If you want to change your mobile preference from only ringtone to vibrate on the ring and vibrate on silent option, that’s easy to understand. Elder and & young users can approach it easily.
- Tap on the settings icon of your iPhone.
- Tap the Sounds & Haptics option.
- Turn on the Vibrate on Ring & Silent option to enable the vibration option on your iPhone. You must know that the turn-on button will be green when vibration is enabled.
- You may set the vibration tone here for each notification by tapping on the relevant option underneath the Sounds and Vibration Patterns.
- Tap vibration to change the vibration for specific notifications that inform you about important things.
- Here you can choose the pre-set vibration patterns by tapping on it (Note: when you tap on your desired choice, the vibration mode will begin on our iPhone, allowing you to feel what it will be like).
Note: No need to save your changes. Just go back to the home screen and check it.
In conclusion, changing the vibration intensity can help personalize the iPhone experience and make it more tailored to an individual’s preferences and needs. If you want to know more about iPhone feature updates, kindly update me to update the users within a few days.
- How To Customize PS5 Home Screen Setting
- How to Change Alarm Sound on iPhone
- How to Reset FITBIT Charge 2