The Official account WhatsApp is right now live on its particular server. Currently, users can chat with WhatsApp to obtain updates and usage guidelines. This feature is accessible to iPhone and Android users who are using the up-to-date version of Whatsapp.
However, this feature is currently released to a minor subclass of users. The official WhatsApp account will spot all the new features added to the platform and often offer appreciated guidelines.
Moreover, WABetaInfo rumors that Meta worked on this feature for a while and has lastly gone live. The first time a user opens a message acknowledged from WhatsApp official account user will learn will be about the conversation and its determination.
Like other WhatsApp chats, users can archive or block the chat if it does not interest them. The first message from the account to casual users is about disappearing messages released over a year ago. Meanwhile, a user cannot access discovery WhatsApp’s official account in your chat list except for the account messages you first.
Conversely, Telegram, WhatsApp’s main rival, previously had an analogous feature. An official Telegram account highlights the main new features and shares accommodating guidelines and tricks from time to time. So this is a comfy development in WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp Working on Short Video Messages For iPhone Users
- WhatsApp New Update will Add More Privacy to Audio Messages
- WhatsApp New Feature Brings Solution For in-App Storage Issues
- WhatsApp Now Allow Users ‘Silence’ Unknown Calls
- Beta Update – WhatsApp Testing Proper Video Mode Feature for its Camera
- Sending Messages to Yourself on WhatsApp is Now Possible