April 2023 Xbox Game Pass revealed some new amazing games, and also Microsoft announced some removals, and this post collects them all for you.
The first round of Xbox game pass games upcoming to the subscription service was launched this week, with five different games. These five games make up a nice mix of day-one releases. However, the upcoming games on the Xbox game pass were originally released on PlayStation 5 and PC but are now appearing on Xbox series X|S with a brand new update for all platforms.
This patch includes a new wave-based survival mode, additional skills, more enemies, and more. Some of the games will be available for free on April 4, with the rest set to drop during the first few weeks of April at that point; we will update the list of games to round out the month.
Loop Hero, Iron Brigade, Ghostwire: Tokyo, NHL 23, and Minecraft Legends are the games that will be added to Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft Legend was previously not released to any other system, and now it is another one-day release. It is a spin-off of the action policy genre and got much attention during one of Xbox’s recent presentations. However, it will be accessible on Game Pass for both PC and Xbox; it will also be introduced on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation on the same day.
Upcoming Games List of April 2023 Game Pass
- Minecraft Legends (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 18
- NHL 23 (Console) EA Play – April 13
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 12
- Iron Brigade (Cloud and Console) – April 6
- Loop Hero (Console and PC) – today
Moreover, Goat Simulator has also returned to Game Pass in the cloud and console after being removed in March. Also, Everspace 2 is ready to release on PC on April 6 after early success.
In addition, seven games will be released on April 15; these are:
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Rainbow Six Extraction (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Panzer Corps II (PC)
- Moonglow Bay (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Life is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Note: the Xbox Game pass will be rollout until April 18.
Games Leaving This Month From Xbox Game Pass April 2023
- Quantum Break
- Panzer Corps 2
- The Long Dark
- The Riftbreaker
- Moonglow Bay
- The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos – Chicken Edition
- Life is Strange: True Colors
- Rainbow Six Extraction
The games pointed out above are removed from the service in two batches for a month, but still, there are amazing games to join these titles.
- Xbox Series X vs PlayStation5: Which Console You Should Buy
- Xbox Series X Gets Great Discount at Newegg with Special Promo Code
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Reward for March 2023 with the Best Horror Movies Ever Made
- How to Refund a Game on Xbox (100% Get Money Back)