Do you know GoDaddy Webmail is one of the best and popular email provider; 80% of companies are using GoDaddy webmail service. GoDaddy’s security feature is excellent, and customer care support is timely available for its buyers.
And if you are a beginner, and want to create a webmail account in GoDaddy, Here’s how to do it! There are many different ways to login into your GoDaddy webmail account.
You can log in to your GoDaddy account, and from the product page, you can open a Webmail account. In another window, you will have several email addresses created by you to select the one you want to use. These steps to log in to your webmail account consume your time, so we had come up with direct login to the GoDaddy webmail account. Once the account has been created, then you can log in to your webmail account using credentials
Use this tutorial, and make sure to share on Social Networking Sites. Here are several steps you need to follow if you are trying to log in from a computer:
- Go to the official GoDaddy’s website.
- Hit on the link Sign In that you see on the homepage.
- You will notice a drop-down menu with quick links.
- Hit on the link named GoDaddy Webmail Login.
- The next step is to fill in your email and password.
- If you are signing in from a Public System, keep in mind to deactivate the “Keep me signed in” feature.
- hit on the Sign In tab to access your account.
The steps slightly vary when signing in from a mobile or tablet. You can take a look at this login guide for more info about GoDaddy Webmail Login.
Table of Contents
How to Reset GoDaddy Workspace Email Password
See how you and the Workspace account administrator, can reset user passwords in the Workspace Control Center (including your own).
If you are not a Workspace account admin, send these directions to the account owner so they can reset your password for you.
- Log in to your Workspace email account.
- Hit the expand icon in the row of the email address you need to change.
- Hit the Edit to open the Edit Account options.
- Enter the new password in the Change Password and the Confirm Password fields.
- Click Save.
- You may require to close the Edit Account page. You should understand confirmation notices as that password update applies to other account areas such as the calendar.
GoDaddy Workspace Email Login
You’ll see that there’s a workspace email login offered by GoDaddy. Many customers don’t realize this is also a part of the service when you buy a domain. If you want to Build an Email Address, you can own the MX records directed at GoDaddy.
This will allow you to log in and use the company’s interface for your email.
It’s a great solution if you’re on a slower hosting and can’t rely on the host’s regular email.
You can log in to the workspace email by going to https://login.secureserver.net.
You’ll need to enter the Email Address that you created for your domain. You won’t apply to the same email address that you signed into GoDaddy with.
If you lose your password, you’ll have to go through a few steps to request it from the company. It could take up to 30 minutes for the new password to be active, so you must keep this thing in mind during the process.
You can reset your password by executing the following steps:
- Access your account manager just like we did in the earlier section.
- In your account manager, discover the products list, and hit workspace email.
- Find the account that you need to change and hit on that.
- Locate the Email Address that you want to change the password to, hover the address, and click Edit.
- Now, enter your new password, authenticate your password, and hit okay.
As we mentioned before, it can take up to 30 minutes to log in using your new password.
How to Login Microsoft Office 365 with GoDaddy
GoDaddy has recently collaborated with MS Outlook 365. You can simply log in to the merged platform using the steps listed below:
- Go to https://sso.godaddy.com using your favorite browsers.
- From beyond, you can simply log in to Microsoft Office 365 email. For resetting the password, you can access https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset.
Follow the on-screen directions to recover your workspace password.
Not receiving Notifications of Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy
If your MS Office 365 account is not receiving email. Check out the troubleshooting issue to fix it as soon as possible!
1. Internet Connection Not Working Properly
Always first check your Internet Connection when sending an email to your client. If its stop you from sending the emails, so check the connection properly.
2. Check if the Email is Going to Spam
Ensure your email is not being sent to your spam folder. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit outlook on the web and click sign in.
- Use your Microsoft 365 email and password [Your GoDaddy account won’t work here]
- Select the setting in the upper right corner and view outlook settings.
- Choose mail and then junk email.
- Under the blocked sender and domains: select the button next to the emails you want to receive.
3. Shortage of Storage Capacity
Ensure your storage has some space to receive new emails. Always clean up your device after a month or once in a week.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web and use your Microsoft 365 email and password [GoDaddy username and password won’t work here].
- Tap settings and view outlook settings.
- Select the general and storage options.
If you still find the storage is full – free up more space by selecting the clean device button to empty folders or upgrade the plan for more storage.
4. Check your DNS
- Go to your email and office dashboard.
- Under users, choose manage, which is next to your account.
- Next, under setup, select recheck DNS and select recheck DNS.
If you find any issue with your DNS, update your MX records. Once you track an issue, check your domain’s company if you found it from another company. Contact the support to update your MX records or transfer the domain to GoDaddy.
5. Restart Your Computer & Check If POP/IMAP Settings Are Correct
Once you find the email not working issue, restart your computer.
Suppose your email is using PO or IMAP; check whether your server settings are correct. I would recommend switching from POP/IMAP to Microsoft exchange settings.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- Use Microsoft 365 email and password [GoDaddy account won’t log in here]
- Select settings in the upper right corner and view all outlook settings.
- Select mail, then sync email.
You will see your POP/IMAP settings for Microsoft 365.
If you face problems while login , although you followed the steps correctly, you can get in touch with them through their contact page, or you can reach them at the contact number 020 7084 1810 / +1 480 505 8877. Their customer support is available 24/7.
You can take support in the following languages and countries: New Zealand, English, Japanese, méxicoespañol, Nederland, Chinese, India English, and United States English. Share your views and thoughts in the comment box below.
- How to Add Background Image to Your HTML Email
- How Can Startups Find Developers
- Software Freebies and Amazing Discounts for College Students