With the rapid advancement of technology, smartphones, and computers are an essential part of our lives. However, one of the most common challenges we face nowadays is preserving battery life.
Luckily, iOS 12 and macOS devices have introduced an exclusive feature known as the Low Power Mode Widget. It offers users the ability to optimize power consumption. You can even save your battery and add Low Power Mode to Control Center on your iPhone.
In this step-by-step guide, we’ll unveil the methods for adding the Low Power Mode Widget on iOS 12 and Mac. You can also use the amazing feature of Screen Recording on your iPhone 11, 12, and 13. Whether you’re a tech-savvy individual or a novice, this guide will help you harness the power of this remarkable feature.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
You can enable the Low Power Mode option in order to reduce energy use and optimize the lifespan of your battery.
- Select the Apple menu > go to System Settings, then tap Battery in the sidebar. Scroll down below.
- Do any of the below-mentioned things:
- Select the pop-up menu beside Low Power Mode on the right and choose Always, Only on battery, or Only on the power adapter.
- Tap “Options” on the right and switch on “Put hard disks to sleep when possible” and “Automatic graphics switching.”
On iOS 16, you can add widgets to your Lock Screen with the help of our simplest step-by-step guide. For instance, the temperature, air quality, battery level, or upcoming calendar events. But before we start, look at how to change the Screen brightness on the iPhone 12 and change the brightness.
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button displays, then click Customize.
- Tap Lock Screen.
- Click Add Widgets.
- Select or drag your desired widgets to add to the Lock Screen.
- Once you have done it, click the close button and select Done.
- If you haven’t enough space for a new widget, you can click the Remove button to delete a widget and get space for the one you want to add.
- Touch and hold a widget or an empty area on the Home Screen until the apps jiggle.
- Click the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Choose a widget and its size, then click Add Widget.
- Select Done.
The Low Power Mode Widget is an amazing feature on iOS 12 devices that allows users to conserve battery life and optimize power consumption. If you have an iPad running on iOS 12 and you would like to add the Low Power Mode Widget to your device, follow the given steps below:
Step1: Unlock Your iPad
First of all, unlock your iPad while using your passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID. There is also an updated guide on Screen Time Passcode On IPad/IOS & Mac .
Step 2: Use the Home Screen
Now find yourself on the home screen where you can customize widgets.
Step 3: Add Widget Editing Mode
Press and hold on to an empty area of the home screen until the app icons jiggle. Tap on the plus icon + at the top-left corner of the screen.
Step 4: Find the Low Power Mode Widget
Either scroll down or Use the search bar in the widget gallery to find the “Low Power Mode” widget. Enter “Low Power Mode” in the search bar to quickly access it.
Step 5: Choose the Widget Size
Click on the Power Saver Mode Widget to look at available sizes. Choose the best size that you prefer the most for your screen layout.
Step 6: Put the Widget on the Home Screen
Tap the “Add Widget” button and then drag and settle it anywhere on the home screen that suits you the best.
Step 7: Customize the Widget
For customization, press and hold it until an options menu displays on the screen. You can change the widget’s size and location from there. Even you can remove it as well if it is required.
By following our step-by-step guide, you can easily add the Low Power Mode Widget on your iPad running on iOS 12. This widget allows quick access to the Low Power Mode feature, offering you to conserve battery life and prolong your device’s usage.
FAQs about Adding the Low Power Mode Widget
The Low Power Mode widget allows you quick and convenient access to a power-saving feature that prolongs your device’s battery life. By following the step-by-step outlined in this article, you can easily turn on Low Power Mode and make your smartphone operational even when power outlets are out of reach.
Save yourself from the frustration of a drained battery and enjoy your weekend while watching movies with a longer-lasting mobile experience.
- How to Check If Your iPhone is Hacked in Settings App
- New Apple Leak Exposes iPhone 15 Upgrade Warning
- ChatGPT Makes Entrance as A Smartphone App on iPhone
- How To Change Region on iPhone