How to change Video Playback settings on iPhone? If you want a great viewing experience from a video, you have to understand the best way to control the video playback settings.
However, great video plays a major part with other video playback controls. If you are someone who wants to swindle around with the video quality settings rather than sticking to the one that Youtube automatically sets, maybe you noticed that things have different in the Youtube app on iPhone and iPad.
In this blog, we will let you know how to modify the video playback settings on your iPhone.
Method to Change Video Playback Settings on iPhone
Changing the video playback setting is quite straightforward. You can make any changes to the video playback itself.
- Launch the Home Screen and click on “Videos.”
- Scroll down and click on the video you wish to stream.
- Roll your phone sideways to stream a video.
- Tap on the screen to open the control panel.
- Open any video you want to stream, and click on the “More” (three dots) icon on the top-right of the playback video.
- Then, choose the “Playback speed” option.
- Next, tap on a value to change the playback speed of your video.
Tip: always set your video playback quality to “Good” while using mobile data. It will save your data and also load video quickly because of the less-perfect quality. But, if you use Wifi, set the quality to “Best available” to watch the high-quality video.
How to Change Video Playback Settings On Photo Apps
If you are streaming video using photo apps on iPhone, the playback settings are limited, but most users use photo apps because most of their video is saved automatically in this app. follow the steps to change playback settings:
- Launch the Photos App and choose any video from the gallery to stream.
- Now you have a few options; you can tap on the Volume icon to correct the volume level.
- Also, move the video backward or forward by moving your fingers on the video timeline.
Q1. Is changing video settings from high to low affect the quality?
When you make a change in the video settings app from high to low, the video quality drops from 720p to 240 or 144p; it will lower video quality.
Q2. How can I screen record on iPhone?
First, open settings, and then click on Control center. Here you will see the screen recording option; tap on it. Now, wait for a few seconds; it will start recording.
However, there are various features that might help you make the video stream better. You can easily change your playback settings on your iPhone by following this guide. By knowing the playback controls of video, you can easily set the changes such as video quality,
Hope this comprehensive guide helps you. Keep in mind, always set your video quality to “Goods” while using mobile; it will save your data and load video faster.