Sometimes too much screen brightness irritates your vision, and even though people around you feel bothered, so if you’re looking for a way to get rid of a bright screen, then you’re at the right place as this article highlights a few tips about How to Make Screen Darker iPhone.
Generally, people use the brightness slider to adjust the brightness of the screen, which can be managed through the control center or from within the settings app. You may open the control center by swiping down from the right side of the corner (iPhone with Face ID) or up from below the bottom of the screen (iPhone without Face ID). Try adjusting the brightness with your fingers. Slide up to increase the brightness and slide down to decrease it.
And if you want the popular app Snapchat to look darker on your Android and iOS devices, then try switching to a dark mode.
And if you’re in your phone’s settings app, tap on Display and Brightness. Slide the brightness through the slider to the right to get high brightness, or slide it to the left for low brightness. Below are two types of methods that you can use to make the display darker.
Way to Make Screen Darker iPhone
Reducing the white points is the first way to make your iPhone display darker. By following this way, you will have low brightness display than you were previously experiencing, as it reduces the intensity of the bright colors of your iPhone’s screen. Let’s get started!
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Then Tap the Display & Text Size.
- Tap the button Beside Reduce White Point. You come across that button is turned on when it is green and place it to the right.
- A new slider will appear under the reduced white point when you do it.
- Drag the slider to readjust how much the white point is reduced. Eventually, if the percentage is higher on the slider, it shows a darker display.
Another Way to Make Screen Darker iPhone Using Zoom Feature
So if the method above does not dim enough brightness for you, you may try the next step for making your iPhone screen darker. It only requires the zoom feature to operate the phone on a dark screen.
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Accessibility option.
- Tap Zoom.
- Press the Zoom Region from the bottom of the screen and select Full-Screen Zoom.
- Tap Zoom from the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Turn on the switch next to zoom at the top of the display. Then you notice the iPhone will zoom in.
- Here, you need to Double-Tap the screen with your fingers to zoom back out.
Fortunately, you succeeded and made your iPhone screen too dark so that it no longer annoys you or others.
Lastly, if you follow any of the ways explained here, you’ll easily have a darker phone screen instead of doing it normally with just the brightness slider.