Nowadays, students frequently don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes. But via Online Education, everyone can get the schooling they need for the career they want. Penn foster Career School and Penn Foster High School have refined millions of people through their online Study at home.
Suppose you want to know the details about PennFoster High School. Therefore, you are at the right place. In this guide, we have shared detailed information about this high school. So, let’s hover over to the guide to know the data.
An Overview of Penn Foster High School
It is the largest online high school in the United States of America for profit, grounded in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Moreover, this online high school originated as the International Correspondence School (ICS) by Thomas J. Foster, who was a newspaper publishing supervisor in 1890.
However, he founded this online school to meet the requirements of demanding grownups who want to endure their schooling. At the same time, they do not have the time or suppleness for old-style classroom education to advance in their professions and intensify worker protection.
Though they offer more than 1000 programs of education in career focus fields, where you can study anywhere and anytime, you just prerequisite a constant internet connection. Moreover, right now, 60000 students are registered from all 50 States of the United States (USA).
Recommended: How to Create Free Edu Email for Students
Benefits a Student Gets from Penn Foster Online High School
- Students have the litheness to study anytime and anyplace online.
- There is no classroom to join because students complete all of their training from the ease and suitability of their own homes.
- Entire learning resources are accessible once a student’s enrollment is accepted.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day or seven days a week.
- This high school has a widespread online community where a student can interrelate with corresponding students’ alumni and faculty.
- Penn Foster high school offers a career diploma, degree programs, and certificates.
- Schooling is between the lowest of all qualified online schools. They offer 0% concentration and personalized monthly payment tactics.
- A student can correspondingly contribute to hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Responsive and accommodating support from professional teachers enthusiastic about individual student achievement is fair an email or phone call away.
- All students have instant access to Foster Career Services, which contains resume writing, job search procedures, interview advice, and many more.
Recommended: Software Freebies & Amazing Discounts for College Students
Do You Know About Penn Foster Programs
This high school offers a wide variety of relevant information that can be educated in an online format. This is perfect for people who are attracted to fluctuating careers but don’t have time from their current profession or household responsibilities.
Furthermore, this high school is locally accredited for non-degree compromise post-secondary programs. Which are standard by the United States Department of Education. And is accredited for 9th grades concluded adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for institutes.
Below we have shared what kinds of different courses this high school offers their students to select from counting.
- Certificate Programs
- Associate Degree Programs
- High School Diploma
- Credit Recovery Class
Students who complete their program through Penn Foster online high school are equipped for the service prospects of today’s in-demand professions. Mentioned in the below chart.
Recommended: How to Enroll at Virginia Community Colleges System
Table No 1: Penn Foster Degree Programs
|Administrative Assistant||Home Health Aide||Drafting with AutoCAD||Plumber||Small Engine Repair|
|Event planning & Organization||Dental Associate||—-||Dog Trainer||Motorcycle Mending Technician|
|Small Business Management||optician||—-||Home Remodeling & Repair||Heavy truck Maintenance|
|Payroll Clerk||Veterinary Assistant||—-||Residential Electrician||—-|
|Bookkeeping||Medicinal Billing & Coding||—-||Wildlife||—-|
How to Get Admission at Penn Foster
This high school is the leader in distance education for different career fields. So, if you also want to register at this high school to get the student ID information below, we describe how you can do it.
Penn Foster Login Online
You can register at this high school via its online website. To do that, visit their official site and tap on the Enroll Now button. After that, you will be requested to Fill in an enrollment form. Here you need to fill in some of your personal information, such as your name, email address, etc.
Consequently, when you have filled in all the data, you will be asked to pay the course fee you selected. After that, you will obtain your welcome student ID. Now use that ID for your student gateway login.
–Steps for Penn Foster Student Portal Login
The student portal is a secure online server where students can access their coursework and account information. Track the below steps to log in to the student Portal.
- At first, visit the login site.
- Type and enter your student ID number and the password you enter through the registration you provide on the login page.
- Then click on the login button. That’s it. Now you are logged in to your student portal.
Penn Foster Student Login Mobile
Suppose the process mentioned above looks devastating for you. Then you can correspondingly call their customer service team they will support you. Just call them at 1-800-275-4410 and enroll within a minute.
However, you can contact them at the address mentioned below if you have any questions.
- Penn Foster High School
Address: 925, OAK Street Scranton, PA, 18515 United States of America
Contact Number: 1-800-275-4410
- Administrative Office
Address: 14300 N. North sight Blvd, Suite 125 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 United States of America.
Contact Number: 1-800-471-3232
What are the Admission Requirements of Penn Foster
- A student must be 13 years old at registration and have completed the 8th grade.
- Students of compulsory age ensure the program gratifies the state education requirements in their school district to dodge absence.
- Parents of a student of compulsory age should authenticate what is compulsory by their school district before registering.
- Some states have fluctuating requirements and guidelines about age and schooling level.
- Many Programs require achievement of high school or GED credentials preceding registration.
- Consistent exam scores are not required for registration.
- To register in a degree program student must have a high school diploma, GED, or similar High School Equivalency.
For now, that’s all. I hope you find this guide helpful in getting information about Penn Foster High School. You can ask us without uncertainty in the comment box if you want to know any other details about this online schooling.