If the apps from your home screen are disappeared, or you accidentally deleted them, don’t fret! As if the app has been removed but not deleted, you can get it back to the home screen on your iPhone and Android. You must check your App library and look for any hidden Home Screen if this solution doesn’t work. The next option is to check the app’s installation status using Siri Search or the App store. A helpful guide will tell How to Get Apps back on Home Screen iPhone.
Table of Contents
Method to Get App Back on Home Screen iPhone Using App Library
You have three effective methods to bring your apps back on the iPhone home screen. Try any of the following methods which suit best to you. Besides, you also have an option to reset the Home Screen’s app icon layout to the default setting.
Here is the first hack you can try by using App Library to put the apps back on the Home Screen of an iPhone.
- You need to first find your App library by swiping left until you reach the last page of the home screen, where you will see the App library made up of groups or folders of apps that auto-sort.
- On the App library screen, scroll down to find the search bar.
- Type here the App name which is missing.
- When it is shown in the search result, long press it and choose “Add to home,” but if you don’t see “Add to Home Bottom anywhere,” press the app and drag it to the home screen.
Method to Find Missing Icons from Hidden Home Screen Pages
You might not be able to see the app if you have hidden its app page for a simplified look in iOS 14 or later models.
To make the phone App visible, check and follow the steps below.
- Long-press a space on your home screen until the icons jiggle.
- From the Edit mode, tap the Page Dots beside the screen’s bottom.
- Tick-mark the App page that you want to unhide.
- Hit the “Done Button”
Method to Unhide an App not Showing on iPhone with Siri Search
If you’ve checked out both the App library and any hidden home screen pages, where the apps are still not visible on your home screen, they might be hidden in an app folder. Here’s how you can find the folder name with Siri Search.
- Type the name of the missing app in the search icon, and try to match it as it is.
- If the app icon shows up with a download icon, which means the app isn’t available on your iPhone. But if you press it and the app will begin downloading.
- However, if the app is on your Home screen, it is hidden in any folder. You’ll see the folder’s name listed on the right. You can return to your Home Screen and open the folder to look for an app.
- If you see the app on your device but not hidden in a folder, the app icon will probably display at the top of your screen. If you’re interested in putting this app back on your Home Screen, hold and drag the app to the right side and place it then on your Home screen.
These methods may help you find the hidden apps and teach you to put them back on your home screen. Let us know in the comment section if you want to know further.